Friday, May 14, 2004

1st Post Ever 05/14/2004

Yeah I am at work right now it is boring I would prefer to be living the care free life of a man with no ties and a total lacaidasical disregard for responsiblity....


One of my co-workers put up an interesting picture of a poisonous frog that someone had edited with a picture of a skull and crossbones on its back. While this is all sweet and cute it got me to thinking about how people figured out that they can lick a frog and get high off that! I mean I am sure some indian way back in the day figured it all out but what would make some fool want to eat a toad my God they are ugly little things how could one think to himself, "Ohhh Mmm tasty green slimy thing that sits in mud!"....

1 Comments:

At 01 June, 2004 07:24, Blogger Rita said...

(smiling) Great blog. So true about frogs. I have wondered the same about many food items: eggs, tomatoes, kiwi, truffles . . .SOMEONE had to go first. Much braver souls than I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home