Saturday, August 21, 2004

Pink Ribbon.....

I got this from Tuna's site and think it is really groovy! If everyone that comes to my blog goes to this site and fills out their name and city/state information 3M will donate 1 dollar and put your name on the world's largest pink ribbon.




Thank you for "sticking up" for breast cancer research and participating in the World's Largest Pink Ribbon event. You will be represented on the giant ribbon that will be unveiled in New York's Time Square in October 2004.

5 Comments:

At 22 August, 2004 11:03, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Seeker you sweetie!!! I'm on the ribbon!!!

 
At 22 August, 2004 14:35, Blogger Trashman said...

Really Cool. Count me in.

 
At 23 August, 2004 21:25, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

I did it!
Now you owe me a breast exam loverboy!
My place or yours?

 
At 24 August, 2004 09:35, Blogger Seeker said...

Boooooobies!....drools

 
At 24 August, 2004 17:48, Blogger Tuna Girl said...

Thanks for spreading the word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home