My Weekend with the Morons
Yes this is not a new occurence it happens every single weekend that I work but I thought I would document it as a keepsake and share with anyone who wishes to read my meanderings.
My job is as a Technical Specialist and thats just a fancy ass-ed name for a guy that takes computer support calls over the phone and dispatches if I cannot fix it during the call. The main object of this story and what I am slowly getting into is the amount of stupidity and retardation that takes up my valuable oxygen! The main thrust here is why the hell are these inbred bass ackwards people allowed to live?
Let me detail this out for you a little further. You see the people I have call me on the phone requesting help are not your atypical folk.. "Ohhh No! I say to you," The men and women I suppoort are the very same ones that help you with your aviation needs. I deal with the maintainence men, the Agents at the ticket counters and the multitude of supervisors in between.
Ok now perhaps your thinking to yourself "Well Hell Seeker they are not computer techs like yourself they are just the average person trying to get by and do not know alot about the computer systems they just need them to work". My reply, " You have got to be Effin A Kidding Me!" The people who call me are the same ones who repair your aircraft but they do not know how to hit the left arrow key on a keyboard, they do not know that the big box that you look at to view the information is not a TV it is a monitor.
We have the weekend it is here. The majority of the world is off flying about taking trips or what not, and the Airlines decide that the people with the less experience need to be running the show. Why is that? Comon sense dictates that you put the best where they are needed! But nay.... we must go with the standard ideology of the weekend off is reserved for those long timers those people who have time in grade and get that perk.
This is just a little tip of the icerberg for you out there caught unawares. You have been warned. Do not follow the masses and think to yourself "everything will be ok", but instead be afraid be very afraid. The man who reassembled one of those engines just may be the guy that I talk to that doe not know how to power off a printer even when it is clearly marked "Power"!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home