Thursday, August 26, 2004

The Color of Money


You are Spearmint.You are quick-witted and sharp. You pay close
attention to details and you can tell what your
friends are feeling. You are always the first
to understand a joke and you are valued for
your insight and advice. However, you
sometimes isolate yourself from other people,
afraid to share your own feelings.Most Compatible With: Cinnamon

Which Tic-Tac Flavor Are You?

4 Comments:

At 26 August, 2004 20:57, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

I'm an energetic orange!
I'm stealing your quiz!
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha

You are definitely sharp!

 
At 27 August, 2004 04:01, Blogger Esther said...

I am Wintergreen.
Cool
Collected
Comfortable
Reasonable

 
At 27 August, 2004 07:24, Blogger Nord said...

Hey, I am the same as you (I am guessing this is probably not a good thing).

 
At 27 August, 2004 07:49, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Yay for a fun new online quiz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home