Sunday, July 18, 2004

75% Freak....Got to Love It!

I'm 75% freak!!
 



Ever had a hankering to see what kind of freak you are? Go take the test and see how much of a freak you really are!

7 Comments:

At 18 July, 2004 18:20, Blogger Nord said...

I am 71%, not quite as freaky but freaky enough. Love you quizes!

 
At 18 July, 2004 19:50, Blogger Tsarina said...

HA, I'm freakier-- 90% Freak! Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't include these results in my letter of introduction to parents when school starts, eh?

 
At 19 July, 2004 07:13, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I was only 28% freak. I think I did something freakishly wrong.

 
At 19 July, 2004 15:11, Blogger The Dave said...

yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey

"you have an overall score of 67, this indicates that you have a higher need-for-uniqueness than 66 out of 100 people."

 
At 19 July, 2004 19:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

78% freak here.
lol

 
At 20 July, 2004 07:56, Blogger Tsarina said...

It's ok guys, if you work hard and do strange things with your vegetables, one day you can be as freaky as me!

 
At 22 July, 2004 05:13, Blogger Unknown said...

64% Freak but what the hell I'm English!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home