Sunday, July 04, 2004

Loser's Lounge

I found a really kick ass blog today! She is recently new to the blog world and doesnt have a whole lot of posts, but she has started to post more up to date information about herself. She is a school teacher that really cares about her kids and tries to go back to the old school of thought and create a bond with her students so that they find the learning process enjoyable, and that there is a true relationship between them.

I wish I had more teachers like her when I was in school...I had a couple but it is always good to be reminded of them and that there are those who care about our future's welfare.


She can be found at Fuck The Winner's Circle! This is one class act!

1 Comments:

At 05 July, 2004 22:56, Blogger Tsarina said...

Aww, Seeker, that is the nicest thing anyone has said about me in ages! Thanks, I needed that! (Of course, not all of my students like me-- one told a friend of mine that I was "pure evil"! I took it as a compliment- she was one of those spoiled kids whose parents never make them follow rules... she didn't like being told to sit down and close her pie hole while someone else was talking!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home