Monday, July 05, 2004

Man Kicks Some Ass at FLL Airport

I was talking to Inanna the other day when this went down I had received a call on our Operations Phone from the MOD(stands for Manager On Duty but they are really situations manager's like if something bad happens at an airport and needs to be fixed) requesting phone numbers of all major contact points at Florida due to this incident. So I hunted the information down and gave it to her. Pretty wild shit.

Fort Lauderdale Airport

4 Comments:

At 06 July, 2004 15:18, Blogger The Dave said...

Thos crazy cubans and their cigars... they'll never learn.

Hey dude, I started an account on buzznet but i can't 'get it up' so to say on his little community... am i missing something?

 
At 06 July, 2004 16:00, Blogger Seeker said...

You have to follow the directions under his pict in the thing. If thats what you are talking about. The link where you can see everyone is in his main title. It is just an email addy you send the pict to with the title is the name of the shot.

 
At 07 July, 2004 08:12, Blogger The Dave said...

After cleansing my soul i managed to get my picture up somehow... although I need to change it to give the horny older women something to drool on their pillows about.

Ummmm yeah... buuu-dddy.

 
At 07 July, 2004 08:33, Blogger Seeker said...

Heh, Yeah the ass shot of you boardin' really doesnt say much does it =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home