Saturday, August 28, 2004

Sex_Boogers.com

Jay did this a while back and I found it quite amusing in that I had thought about doing the very thing a couple days before. I let it go for a bit now it is time for payback biaaaatch! The rest of you are just innocent bystanders, and if I left you out don't whinge on about it because I really just don't give a God Damn ;)

These should not be opened in front of children or at work!


Nord
Big Daddy James
Tsarina
Seeker
Jack Smynde
Jay
Inanna
The Dave
The Trashman
Tricia
Zelda
Reaz
Mike

7 Comments:

At 28 August, 2004 22:18, Blogger Nord said...

Wow, I am a centre for rare diseases - oh well, at least I'm not Jay. Thanks for thinking of me Seek.

 
At 29 August, 2004 06:39, Blogger Zelda said...

Oh. My. God. I like the pubic hair detail. Very clever. Thanks.

 
At 29 August, 2004 07:17, Blogger Seeker said...

Well I knew that Zelda couldn't give anyone a BJ except Link so voila just for you =)

 
At 29 August, 2004 08:07, Blogger Tsarina said...

Awww, poor Jay- I never knew "Big Jay" was so... puny. I am honored that you thought of me!

 
At 29 August, 2004 08:23, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

LOL!! That guy appears to be better looking than the one I saw. And damn Jay! That's quite a set up you have there.

 
At 29 August, 2004 11:20, Blogger Seeker said...

oh jay come on now you big cry baby boo-hoo! And Fuck yes I leeched my pict back off your photo host lol so much easier than me fucking with it myself.

The way I got the smile was I went to a dentists site and snagged a pict of some dude with some weird teeth shrunk it down and put it on your face lmfao.

Dude admit it! That was a good call by ole Seeker.

 
At 30 August, 2004 08:14, Blogger The Dave said...

Dude... that was seriously the funniest fuckin' thing i've seen in a long while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home