Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Last Rights

I shall be having surgery tomorrow. No it is not for penis enlargement! I am having a second surgery on my sinuses, and my uvula(mmm this word is so close to vulva) removed. So to Jay I must say Fuck you! My absense will be for a few days, and I hope that you, my visitors, can spend some time reading my older posts. I have some good ones back in June and late May..you will get a good chuckle in a definite Seeker-esque manner.

If I die then all I can say is that I have written the last word.

Peace out!

S.

11 Comments:

At 05 October, 2004 22:31, Blogger Trashman said...

So let me get this right. You're having your vulva removed then your having a penis attached?

 
At 05 October, 2004 22:33, Blogger Seeker said...

Mmmmm... vulva

 
At 06 October, 2004 07:46, Blogger Admin said...

You sure it's not your penis that needs work? :p
Hope to see you back soon. And try not to harass the nurses to hard :)

 
At 06 October, 2004 14:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, I didn't even know they did that. Is it so huge you can't breathe?

 
At 06 October, 2004 19:42, Blogger Zelda said...

Good luck to you bro. You can hit on the nurses...just blame your actions on the groovy pain killers....Not that I've ever done that before.

 
At 07 October, 2004 16:06, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Good luck with your vulva transplant. Here's hoping you're back soon.

 
At 07 October, 2004 17:43, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

So you're having an addadicktomy.

That's pronounced 'add a dick to me'... for the LAY people out there... like me :P

 
At 08 October, 2004 12:03, Blogger Celti said...

I hope everything went well for you. Did they give you good pain meds?

 
At 10 October, 2004 15:50, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Lil Bro, hope you are well, miss ya!

 
At 12 October, 2004 16:07, Blogger Johnny5 said...

Seeker,

Good luck, I hope everything is really boring and that recouperation is swift, simple, and effortless.

And stop picking your nose.

 
At 13 October, 2004 14:34, Blogger Zelda said...

We're seeking you, seeker! How's the peeeeeenis?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home