Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I'll take some stir fry with that.

This is crazy! I have always wanted one of thse dogs since I was a kid but I can never remember their fucking names. I always have to go get a dog book to remember. Then I take a quiz and shazaam! I am one. All I have to say is I mother fucking Rule!



What weird and inbred dog are you?

Chinese Crested Dog

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


7 Comments:

At 30 September, 2004 00:59, Blogger Nord said...

OMG - this dog is crazy (but fits you quite nicely I would say). So you really shave off all your body hair and have a little tuft on top like that?

 
At 30 September, 2004 18:48, Blogger Tsarina said...

My Seeker, what a little... TAIL you have!!! *giggles*

 
At 30 September, 2004 22:38, Blogger Seeker said...

Nord ~LOL I thought girls liked guys without alot of body hair?

Tsarina ~ As long as the tail does its job I see things as all good darlin'.

 
At 01 October, 2004 13:48, Blogger Zelda said...

Oh my God! Those are my dogs. The one lying down is named Lunch. The other one is named Dinner. Just kidding.

 
At 01 October, 2004 15:15, Blogger Seeker said...

I take it that you are trying to make some sort of joke using your asian humour *insert complimentary laugh here*

=)

 
At 01 October, 2004 19:38, Blogger Zelda said...

No seriously....they look delicious.

 
At 02 October, 2004 12:15, Blogger Zelda said...

Sorry, we are not funny people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home