Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Amber Alert Addition

While I know it is a bastard yellow, garishly bright and mostly would get me a thumbs down from the Queer Eye fuckers I still think I should add this this ticker to my blog and hope that anyone of the 4 of you that reads my usual rubbish could add it to yours as well. If there is a constant chain of bloggers putting up the ticket, and by some chance it were to help save one child from the horrors of life then it will be well worth it.


Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter.

Seeker

7 Comments:

At 22 September, 2004 20:44, Blogger Zelda said...

Thanks Seeker. As a father of 2 beautiful girls, how could I not add that?

 
At 22 September, 2004 22:05, Blogger Zelda said...

Oh Seeky, you're my hero. Where do you find these things?

I'm putting it up too.

 
At 23 September, 2004 12:41, Blogger Tsarina said...

Ok, reader number 3 checking in: my assignment is finished, Oh Great One!

 
At 24 September, 2004 12:02, Blogger Rev. Kimberly Rich said...

Best idea I have seen in while next to adopting a missing person. Consider it done.
love and light,
Robyn

 
At 25 September, 2004 08:20, Blogger Admin said...

this stuff is great
------------------------------
[My blog][avatars and funny stuff]

 
At 25 September, 2004 08:55, Blogger Seeker said...

Thanks to everyone that put up the Amber alert =)
Now Let's see if you can get some of your readership to do the same. All you need to do is write a brief post and voila they got the input just as you did.

Rik~ Thanks for the comment mate =) I checked your blog looks good You're on my link list. Cheers.

 
At 25 September, 2004 11:31, Blogger Rev. Kimberly Rich said...

Ok I found a glitch with the amber alert thing. In the actual java, which you cant look at because it is stored somewhere that you cant get to, there is an unclosed color tag. This is not a problem if you have an internal style sheet. Sadly my style sheet is external so... that means that all the text following the amber alert banner will turn black anytime there is actually an amber alert. If anyone has the actual code for this little bit of java I would love to fix it.

love and light,
Robyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home