Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Tales from the Morgue

Well I have been gone a week and have decided to return once again to blogger land. To be honest I thought of turning in my penchant for blogging and just letting it all go by the way-side. That thought was totally revoked once I asked the lady in my life what she thought and was verbally abused for the better part of 5 minutes. So here i am playing a bit of catch up. Blah, Blah, Blah... fuck all you retarded bastards who keep talking about my genitalia.


So what has happened in the last week?

Zelda finally posted her and Jeth's picts. All i can say to that is "Sweet mother of God! Your fuckin' Hoo Hoo's are tig bitties Dayum!" I also must say other than my obvious fascination with her breast size she is a cutie Jethro is a lucky man (winks).


I watched Fahrenheit (9/11) last night. I can say it quite thought out but there is an obvious bias involved that ruins the whole lot. I chuckled at the little jokes about the little coalition of the willing he implied.

Thing is you fucking cunt... Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Italy also had fucking people in there why does everyone keep talking about the smaller nations and leave out the true firepower involved?

Something that did interest me was a black man(That's right I said black, not negro, not African- American he is a god damn black man; talking about what he was the true response would be that he was a Black mother-fucking American! Stupid PC liberal asshats.) Spoke about how he reacted when he first saw pictures of how we had gone in and blew apart the neighborhoods over there. His comment was one I have commonly wondered myself and it basically was that we have neighborhoods here in the US that look just as bad.

The Camel Jockey that was going to castrate me for 20.00 $US in petrol finally got wise and makes everyone pre-pay now. He has a nice little sign at the pumps. If I can get my mom's camera I'll grab picture of it for you lol.

Christopher Reeve died. I really do not give a fuck. That asshole was pompous, arrogant, and not involved in any sort of action for the betterment of mankind until he got mutilated by his horse riding incident. Personally, I am kinda glad that shit head died. I hated looking at his retarded, gimp ass on my TV. Payback is a bitch mo-fo!

Karma

As far as my surgery... It hurt like hell. I also took this time to quit my pack a day habit, and quit drinking soda. I am an irritable, cranky bastard and I am also coming down from my drug induced high that I have been living off of for 7 days. Talking about a fucking withdrawal attack!
I just got to keep pleasant thoughts of world anarchy in my mind and everything will be ok.

My life has been inundated with my stupid bitch ass ex-wife. Heh... Heh... I'll tell you why soon.


I have to state for the record that I am now officially obssessed with breasts after the pair of jugs that Zelda posted. God damn it! I have always been an Ass man but for some unknown reason every nice sized set of tits that walk by me perk me up and make me smile. Wtf is that? I mean really now! A nice ass walks by... man.. mm mm good... you just want to bend her over and give it to her doggy style ya know? You want to own that ass and feel the wet goodness. Withthe boobies its all a lot of fucking work you got to master the one handed unsnap (any guy who can't is a fag) then if you is gonna suck ‘em you got to work them loose and if you is gonna fuck em then you got to take the clothes off and climb on top... bleh. See the point? Shit a doggy style entry is quick clean no fuss no muss just lift the skirt, drop the pants and panties whatever it is and get the groove on.

But now.... I keep thinking about the boooooobages.


Thanks a lot.

You're friend the cigarette needing feemer,

Seeker

P.S. ~ I am sure the entire post is rambling. Well I don't really give a god damn, so shove it up your ass.

10 Comments:

At 13 October, 2004 20:54, Blogger Zelda said...

Every time I hear a guy say he's an "ass man," I automatically assume he's gay. You might as well be doing a guy if you're not going to grab yourself a handful of tits. Just one woman's opinion.

When can I post a picture of your bigger and better hoo-ha?

 
At 13 October, 2004 22:25, Blogger Seeker said...

comment ignored....mmmmm.... boobies!

 
At 14 October, 2004 08:39, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Seeker, glad you're back and are as salty as ever. If Zelda can't convert you into a boobman, then there's no hope.

 
At 14 October, 2004 11:43, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Welcome back....I think! Calm down lil' Bro.. breath in, breath out.

 
At 15 October, 2004 09:22, Blogger Celti said...

bwaaaaahaha...you are so damn funny. I love it. *chuckle, chuckle* Indeed, nice hoo ha's Zelda! Yowza!

I'll have to have someone get a good picture of my hooters just so I can share with you, hunny. I'm not shy. heh heh

 
At 15 October, 2004 11:16, Blogger Seeker said...

Woo hoo boooooobies!

 
At 15 October, 2004 13:27, Blogger Celti said...

Eat a cow, eat a cow 'cuase it's good for you
Eat a cow, eat a cow it's the thing that goes "Mooooo"

 
At 16 October, 2004 07:38, Blogger Tsarina said...

Glad you're feeling better. I'll tell you this because I love you- FUCKING CHILL ALREADY! You're going to have a seizure, and the new johnson won't get a decent oxygen flow!

 
At 16 October, 2004 09:30, Blogger Admin said...

All this talking about boobs makes me want to see some more, so post pictures already! :p

 
At 17 October, 2004 00:43, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

Hey mister!
I have big gazongas too!

I'm so jealous I could spit!
*patoo*

PS. You always were a cranky old fart... now you're just a non-smoking, caffiene free, cranky old fart... heheh
I love my men cantankerous.... and cranky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home