Monday, May 17, 2004

The Headless Horseman

Yes I have seen the actual footage of Berg's decapitation and have reviewed a lot of the still images. Call it the Seeker Syndrome or what not. I have been damned with infernal curiosity it seems so I took a gander. It was gruesome to say the least, and it looks like it truly did happen to the fella, but I need to add to all of this that there are way too many inconsistencies with government statements. It is also very interesting that this beheading happened at the exact time the world was in outrage over the treatment of prisoners by US forces.

Go here to view a conspiracy theory that is roaming the net:

Conspiracy

Not that I condone any of that or say that it is true but there are always different sides to everything about us skewing truth from it original form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home