Dig a Little Deeper and You May Just Score
In the course of my travels in all things blog. I have noticed that mankind seems to get an innate thrill in discussing matters of a sexual nature. While this at one time was a taboo topic, there is so much of it out there in our world that a desensitizing has occurred. This leaves both male and female counterparts regarding sexual activity as more of a mating activity instead of something that can take you to another plane of existence while still here trapped in your bodily shell.
Quite honestly it gets rather boring to hear(read) the same shit spewed forth in the same mannerisms by countlessly different people. The stories we read most of the time are 15% truth and 85% fiction. The men who are telling of their conquests are the most likely to be the ones who get on top, bang away for 3-4 minutes, then feel like they have conquered the world when in fact they could have masturbated and still have gotten the same thrill. This also can be said of the women as well, and without going into all the varying stereotypes I'll just leave this part of the conversation with your imagination. I think one of the main reasons anyone does this is to fulfill their own fantasies, and to get off by having others read their prose.... it almost takes on a voyeristic quality and the masses are involved. It's really all a bunch of bullshit. I can write true stories that I have lived and I can also write totally fabricated novellas. The thing you have to understand that this type of shit feeds the body, it does nothing for the mind, or spirit and all of these things have to receive the proper nourishment so that you may be fulfilled in what you do.
So for everyone out there in Seekerland I challenge you to try and better yourself. Learn to understand your body, spirit, and mind can all work together in harmony and bring you such enlightenment that you will have no need to worship God, so that you may get the key to heaven! "Fuck that!" I say to you right here and now. Try to make your own piece of heaven here on earth and enjoy the time you have in a spectacular way.
Seeing as most of you really don't know what the hell I am talking about; I am gonna help you get started.
Ideas to contemplate for a truly exciting date:
1) Go out on the town in your Pajamas. Now dont be silly and go out in a teddy or anything indecent, but instead get some flannel PJ's some shit like that, make sure you got your slippers, grab a small throw and a couple small pillows and just go out like that. Go to eat at a Waffle House, Denny's, Village Inn, or an IHOP. Then after you go out to a movie get all curled up and just lounge about in the seats and get all comfy with the blanket and pillows. People may look at you like you lost your fucking mind but so what tell them Seeker says, "Fuck Foo to You! Ya, Fucking Re-Re". Enjoy it and have a great time laughing at all the expressions you will get.
2) Put some damn though into a date, This shit works on married and single people alike. Now don't be doing this on a first date because I'll tell you that you are surely a dumbass. Do this after you have known your companion for a bit 'o time and give it some spice and creativity.
This next one is pretty easy. Get yourself 5 big ass manilla envelopes and write out the nights events, or you can type it out, on 5 sheets of paper. Make it look pretty throw in some graphics blah blah. You get the point. Each of these envelopes will contain 5 different date scenerios. There are all kinds of dating ideas that are inexpensive yet show that you put some thought into it.
To make this perfect though you need to call your partner up and say hey I got a problem stop what your doing and come over to so and so and meet me. Flat tire, out of gas etc etc. Make sure for god's sake that you know they are not in the middle of a funeral procession or some bullshit! Use the old noggin peeps! Then when they show up you say "Awww Such a sweetheart, thanks for coming", then you say "I am sorry but I really need you to choose one of these 5 envelopes for me... I just cannot make up my mind." You then let her pick and put the other 4 away... and DO NOT LET HER/HIM SEE WHAT IS IN THE OTHER ENVELOPES!!!!!! You let her open it and head on off to whatever fun she chose. Then save the other 4 for another time.
3) Go to a book store and grab a cup 'o coffee, hot chocolate, or whatever suits your taste buds and then grab some books with little quizzes in them such as personality, romance, life etc. You can usually find these in the Psychology- Self Help area. Make sure you bring a pen and a notepad so you dont have to buy the book because you had written all over it.
4) Take a trip to the amusement park. Enjoy laughing, eating, and just being a total kid again. Play games ride the bumper cars, get wet. Its all good and if your with someone who cannot just go out and laugh then theres a problem there and shit ain't gonna work to good.
5) For the guys:
Put together a day for her..now I am not talking spa treatments and la femme shit like that. I am talking about a day that she comes over rather early.. and when she gets there you make her breakfast with all the works. When you are done eating and cleaning the mess up (Do not just throw the shit in the sink) You head on into the room with your TV and show her all the chick flicks you have rented. Need help in this area? Theres is always a lady at the video store or a fag.. They will clue you in... and NO Tits and Ass dont count as a chick flick you ass hat! Then you set about making sure she has plenty to drink and you all just relax and you hand her the box of kleenex if she needs it Then when it is lunch time you leave her to watch the film that is playing and tell her to fill you in on any good parts while you go make her a nice light lunch. Sandwiches stuff like that. Make sure you have popcorn made and on the ready in between meals and snacks like you would find at the movie theater. Hell I have even gone so far as to buy theater candy and popcorn and brought it back so that it is ready to go (this is usually for like a one movie or two movie date though not for a whole day). When it is time for dinner. You set up a very romantic candle light dinner and make her favorite dish and if you dont know how to fucking cook go learn for god's sake it isn't hard. If she isn't a bitch you will have her smiling for a long time.
For the girls:
You do the same shit wait on your man in the same fashion and make him feel special. Instead of chick flicks go for The entire Godfather Trilogy, or if it is around Halloween all the Nightmare on Elmstreets'; keep a theme going. So what if we seen em all a million times! We will watch that shit over and over and be speaking Wop by the time we are done :)
I think that is good enough to get the ball rolling here. If you have some ideas that you have seen or done yourself then feel free to comment and add them in. Variety is the Spice of Life!
So now quit fucking yanking on yourself about how such and such is a stud and you need to see his blah blah and get real. Any one of us can go into a bar find some drunk ass lonely person and get laid. Sex is sex... I say to you "Put some God Damn effort into shit. It isn't hard, and no you are not going to look like a fool".
Fucking Lamers.....

11 Comments:
My God. I can't wait. I just can't wait.
Seeker, Thank you (you know why). But I would have to say I agree with this. A lady/gentleman never (I can't emphasize this enough) NEVER, kisses and tells. And the latest version of I'm a stud gets old pretty quick.
I did once go out in my pj's - to the Servo (this is a petrol station) for a midnight snack run in my youth, hoping to avoid all forms of contact and in a 'I'll stay in the car capacity'. And wouldn't you know it I ran into some friends who were doing the exact same thing.
Huh, I didn't even know you read my blog! Now I know why you didn't leave a comment, you romantic thing, you. I will never stop loving sex posts tho... human nature, or my own sordid pandering, I dunno. But you make me wish I had someone to do all this crap with.
Unafortunadamente...
Jay - Naw bro you aight man and wasn't even a thought in the noodle when I wrote this. It was more meant for the solid sexuality blogs where all they exist for is this type of sordid detail. Porn night is pretty fucking original and made me laugh to no end the first time I read it you bizznitch ;)
Jamie - Naww This post wasn't aspecific towards anyone it was merely a ranting of seeker's trying to stimulate different thought.
Anonymous - W00t you bet hun!
Nord - Of course! You Rule! LMAO a couple weeks ago I went on a holiday and did nothing but stay in a pair of PJ's for a week Thats right same pair, no bathing no nothing and I went everywhere in them. I wanted to be a total bum and I truly was, and you know what? Except for the teenage girls at the convenience store whispering about me no one said shite. I have the "I Don't Give a Fuck" Complex and find it truly liberating.
someone had to say it!
Nothing like a bit of romance to feel special. A bit of planning goes a long way. My worst dates have not been the guys that came up with dorky ideas (which is still cool because they at least did something), but the dates that turned into "well, why don't we just sit here and play computer games/watch CNN on the telly". duh
I wanna date Seeker!
The world needs more men like you. Rock on.
How long did it take you to come up with the subject line? I need to goto Seeker's school of one liners... Thanks for the tips G, I'll be bustin' out the manilla envelopes at some point... I may use fuscia though.
Oh, and I dig the Lamer's quote, haven't heard that term used in years... way to bring it back yo.
I can't wait to do the pajama thing!!! YOU RULE!!!
You brought on an onslaught guilt, but I hope my horny little posts won't keep you away ;-) I try to keep it humorous though because I can't write in a way that would really make anyone horny.
Best date I ever had was with my husband right before we were married. We were driving to the DMV and missed our exit. After we realized we had missed it, I said, "we might have ended up in Mexico." We looked at each other and smiled. We didn't actually go to Mexico, but it was nice to know that we were on the same page.
Shoot. I was saving that for a blog
Ok, I commented earlier, but it's not here, so I must repeat myself... The only disagreement I have with this is that I think you should do crap like the pjs thing ON A FIRST DATE. This lets the other person know what he/she is getting into early. I also refuse to order a freaking salad, because if the date sucks, at least I got a good meal (and maybe some leftovers). Seeker, it has been said before (usually by you, but that's not the point) and I will say it again, YOU RULE!!!
Night out in the PJs is a favorite of mine. Takes me right back to when all of it, body, mind, spirit, were one and I got wear my footie pjs out to the drive-in with my folks --- long, long, long before all those parts went their separate ways and became so difficult to get into alignment. When it happens, now -- yes, that's the score I'm looking for. When all those pins fall at once in the act of love-making, there's nothing to compare.
Post a Comment
<< Home