Sunday, August 29, 2004

Drunken Stupor

This is kinda cheesy but its correct so I will post it.

Philosophical Drunk
What Kind of Drunk Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

6 Comments:

At 29 August, 2004 20:49, Blogger Seeker said...

Well you finance guys are known for your lunch time drinks =)

 
At 30 August, 2004 18:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog looks great.

your a very nasty and bad boy.

Whap!

 
At 30 August, 2004 18:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your parental advisory. hrmmmmm. looks familar.

maybe jay speaks the truth.

Whap! some more.

 
At 30 August, 2004 19:57, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

You are a Chunder Monkey!

"I can handle it, honest. No, I've had this much to drink before and been fine, dandy. Hang on ... No, I'm all right. Don't worry about it. I don't throw up when I'm drunk." Cue technicolor yawn, chunky pastel efluvia being expelled in rhythmic croaks and gushes.

Vomit your way across the Web

Love you sexy man!
I have to go throw up now!
I really used to drink Thunder Monkeys.
Brass Monkey with a chaser of Thunderbird wine.
Good God!!!
No wonder I threw up.

 
At 31 August, 2004 08:19, Blogger Seeker said...

Vader ~ Thanks for the kind remarks I hadnt seen your site since you changed yours great minds think alike lol.

Tricia ~ You wanted a breast exam so there it is! hahaha
vomiting sucks goat's tits

 
At 31 August, 2004 18:29, Blogger Seeker said...

Reaz ~ LMFAO man I am glad I could give you a cheap jolly ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home