Here you will find the rantings of a man that is easily annoyed by the lunacy of the world he inhabits.
posted by Seeker @ 11:24 2 comments
Well seeker odd as it seems I got the same results as you did. Are you sure there were more answers to those tests than these too?? After all I am Optimus Prime and you are Megatron so how can this be?? Hahahaahahaha!love and lightRobyn
Now that is some funny shit. You must be having an evil day and I am well..... just being myself =)Yeah Zelda had totally different results.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Well seeker odd as it seems I got the same results as you did. Are you sure there were more answers to those tests than these too?? After all I am Optimus Prime and you are Megatron so how can this be?? Hahahaahahaha!
love and light
Robyn
Now that is some funny shit. You must be having an evil day and I am well..... just being myself =)
Yeah Zelda had totally different results.
Post a Comment
<< Home