Little Known Facts About Seeker
Well I have seen a lot of lists from bloggers about themselves, and as I have added little tidbits here and there I thought my ramblings could be brought together here with some other useless and not very well known facts about all things Seeker.
enjoy.
1) The following is a list of vehicles I have owned since I was 16 (current age 32):
Subaru GL10 ~ totaled (transmission broke had only 1 gear/reverse was backing it up the street when I hit another car totaling both vehicles.
1981 Chevrolet Sierra ~ Sold
1988 Mazda B2200 ~ Sold
1992 Mazda B2200 ~ totaled (was rear ended by a 17 year old girl almost died)
1987 Mazda B2000 extended cab ~ Sold
1990 Isuzu PU ~ Traded for 1981 z28
1990 Chevrolet Lumina ~ totaled (ex wife driving on snow/ice)
1984 Ford Granada ~ Sold (Bought the car for 600.00 stupidest thing I ever did selling it. That car was good for the money spent)
1995 Pontiac Grand Prix ~ totaled (Gang Banger pissed me off and I became engaged in road rage)
1995 Pontiac Grand Am ~ Traded in for the Montana
2000 Pontiac Montana ~ Traded for the PT Cruiser (Biggest piece of shit I ever owned blew a head gasket 1k miles after the warranty went out)
2002 PT Cruiser Limited Edition ~ Currently own and enjoying.
1980 Chevrolet Camaro z28 ~ Destroyed (became parts car after blowing the Heads in a race against a brand new Z28 SS limited. Won the race dude was pissed. Took car to mother-in-laws and she sold it without telling me.)
1978 Chevrolet Camaro z28 ~ Traded for Honda Civic
1981 Honda Civic ~ Gave it to ex-wife upon separation and divorce.
That is enough to have 1 different car per year from the age of 16 until 30 when I bought my PT Cruiser; of course my cars lasted a lot longer than a year a piece and there were many times where I owned more than one vehicle.
2) I went to school at the Kansas City Art Institue to become an Illustrator/Graphic design artist. Dropped out because I am not the artsy-fartsy type.
3) Favorite color = Green (money, money, money)
4) I spent my entire youth playing Dungeons and Dragons.
5) I have owned three mini trucks all with custom accessories and paint jobs.
6) The IASCA Finals used to be held at the Tulsa State Fairgrounds. I was in Truckin'' Magazine
with my best friend and his girlfriend (eating hot dogs and drinking Bud)
7) I used to wear clothes that matched the Don Johnson look. I also did the cross over roll up on the pant cuff. I wore paisley slip ons, Acid washed Jeans, and I am a product of the 80's.
8) I had my ear pierced twice. The first time was on the day I graduated Highschool. I took it out the next day before I went home. The second time was when I was away at college. I told my brother who told my mom, who then proceeded to call me and confirm then she forwarded the information to my father who relayed a message back to me that if I didn't remove it he was no longer going to help pay my college tuition. Ear ring was removed. Mullet and stripes remained.
9) I have had a near death/ Out of body experience. White Light = Bullshit (in my opinion)
10) When I was 11 I had my tongue clipped. The skin grew back and I had to have the surgery again. It sucked goat's tit.
11) Favorite all time song is a toss up between Guns n' Roses "November Rain" and Tesla's "What You Give".
12) Favorite Chick Flick ~ "Serendipity" with John Cusak and some hot British chick.
13) Best Pet ~ A mutt named 'Arnold'. I cried when he had to be put to sleep and could not go into the room with him as they did it. I ran outside and bawled like a little bitch. I was 21.
14) I believe in fate, and that there are some thing that are preordained. At the same time I believe in Free Will and that our choices can affect our Fate.
15) The word 'Faith' is not in my vocabulary and I do not use it unless I explain my hatred of this word first.
16) When I had my car wreck my brain injury was so bad that I had mild Amnesia and could not remember addresses, phone numbers, or how to drive places that I had driven to for years.
17) I had a lot of medical problems stemming from the afore-mentioned car wreck. I took an IQ test and they found that I had Genius level (135-137) testing in Spatial relations and an IQ of 94-95 in cognitive skills. My mind had to be retrained how to access words, numbers, mathematics. It was awful. time of recovery was initially 8 months and approx. 4-5 years before I fully recovered.
18) I joined the Navy and was 3 days away from Boot Camp in Michigan when I had my car wreck my job was as a cryptologist. With a good record in the service of our country I would have been guaranteed a job with the NSA, CIA, or FBI. Didn't happen...I was damaged goods after the wreck.
19) I have a tendency to not give a fuck about being politically correct.
20) Since I was 9 years old and received a typewriter for Xmas; my dream has been to write a novel. My life has never given me the time to do so as of yet... perhaps some day it will be written.
21) I have three tattoos; a dragon, A pair of Celtic snakes intertwined, and a skeleton viking.
22) I have had some sort of (paying) job since I was 11 years old.
23) I killed a frog with my BB gun when I was 13. My first reaction was to verify his death and then to toss him onto my neighbors storage shed. I was extremely saddened that I did this and never shot at another frog again.
24) My mom has Xmas things up at her house 365 days a year. They are more like collections and collectibles but it always feels like a holiday when you visit.
25) Me and my lil bro used to take the old time cable box that had all the switches and double push buttons so we could see the soft porn on the pay channels.
26) The first time I had sex I was so scared I smoked a quarter ounce right before I did the do.
27) I have gotten my ass kicked more times than I have done the kicking. Almost every time I have been beaten down there just happened to be more than one person walloping me. I have never been taken to the ground during those battles, and usually ended up hurting their hands so badly with my face it hurt them more to punch me than it did for me to take the blows.
28) My lil bro looks so lmuch like me that we pass for twins and peeps think he is me and I am him. He used to work as a jailer with Tulsa County and over saw a supposed bad character that he went to school with. One day while I was driving home they saw me and thought I was him they ended up following me home and proceeded to want to fight me. I was enraged because I had no idea what was going on until they called me by lil bro's name. I then reached into my truck got out Mr Oxydol (a little Tee-ball bat that was a sales comp for my dad that I had some how taken for my own) and let htem know I was ready to fight all 5 of them. They drove away and later that night my lil bro ran into them and broke his hand on the top of one of the kid's skulls. Later we found hout the kid had two concussions from it and had to be taken to the emergency room. I never saw them again, neither did my brother.
29) I hate the sun and if it was over cast and gloomy every single day I would be pleased as punch.
30) I think that in American society we have lost our sense of morality and desency. I see a time in our future that we will lose our foothold on being The World Wide Powerhouse that we are today. This is not a popular thought and most peeps get rather fucking irate when I state this tidbit in general forum.

12 Comments:
I want you and your brother fired up on road rage on a gloomy day... LOL!!!
I like the random glimpses into you. Sorry about the accident and all you had to go through. Sounds like you've definitely made it through that and a lot worse, and come out on top.
Inanna ~ Aww you so horny you luv me long time =)
Kate ~ Thanks for the kind words. I think that with all I have been through that I can personally see where people can lose their mind and go on killing sprees or just go crazy. Then I think "You dumb asshats! I made it through my shit you can fucking too!"
very interesting and informative...
I love the song. Very nice...kind of reminds me of nine inch nails/KMFDM & the sort. I've never heard RevCo before. thanks for introducing me!
Have you ever heard the elevator musak version of da ya think I'm sexy? It's gut-wrenching.
That sucks about the car accident. I won't rest any easier knowing that a genius is missing from the FBI.
19. I agree
30. I agree, but I feel like our reasons for coming to that conclusion may differ slightly. Or not
I think you will be a writer. And I'm very serious.
Did you know I think you're sexy? I posted it enough.
Forgot to tell you that I got the same reaction from my dad when I came home from vacation with a pierced eyebrow. Still pisses me off to this day that I gave in so easily. But my diploma does look nice...
The last time I was in a fight/attacked, a kid blindsided me with a big fucking ring and a lot of weight. It spun me around backwards. It really scared the shit out of him when I turned around and slowly walked back at him. It only took his other 12 friends jumping in behind him to keep me from tearing his head off.
Did I mention I'm not typically violent?
Ok, this is actually one of the more interesting lists in the Land of Blog. I think a person's cars tell a lot about where they've been in life- I may have to tell about mine someday. I'll never understand the parents who freak over the piercings; those can close over later-when I consider getting new tattoos, my mom will ask- "wouldn't you rather get something pierced? I'll pay"
My parents didn't mind the earing, but when I came home with a mohawk my dad didn't speak to me the full 3 weeks until I shaved it off.
the girl in Serendipity... is Kate Beckinsale... and all great empires come to an end... no matter how long they last... tis' envitable...
boo ~ You're like the 3rd person to inform me of her name =) To me it really doesn't matter... brit accent and a hottie to boot why would I care?
Really good chick flick though.
oops... sorry... nice to know... someone likes... us brits... mind you... she is kinda hot... tho... acting wise... i'm not overly impressed...
Post a Comment
<< Home