Here you will find the rantings of a man that is easily annoyed by the lunacy of the world he inhabits.
What Is Your Battle Cry?
Zang! Who is that, skulking across the icy wasteland! It is Seeker, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a bloodthirsty bellow, his voice cometh:
"Blood and souls for my dark lord! Skulls will be fucked for Satan!!"
Find out!Enter username: Are you a girl, or a guy ?
created by beatings : powered by monkeys
posted by Seeker @ 02:45 4 comments
Very dark, Seeker. I only got a screwdriver and a vengeful howl to 'beat the fucking shit out of you.' Trust me, this is not a complaint. :)
Yea, verily: Who is that, rampaging over the mini-mall parking lot! It is Celti, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! She bellows thunderously:"I'm going to use you like a hand puppet!"Jewel Meat Hammer...heh heh
Celti that sounds kinda kinky babes =)
Thanks for this. Mine is cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Very dark, Seeker. I only got a screwdriver and a vengeful howl to 'beat the fucking shit out of you.'
Trust me, this is not a complaint. :)
Yea, verily: Who is that, rampaging over the mini-mall parking lot! It is Celti, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! She bellows thunderously:
"I'm going to use you like a hand puppet!"
Jewel Meat Hammer...heh heh
Celti that sounds kinda kinky babes =)
Thanks for this. Mine is cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home