Movie Time
Ok boys and girls I have decided to add a new feature to my side bar and the basis for it will be movies that I have currently seen. There will be unbridled commentary and, yes I may ruin parts of the movie for you but then again I may allow you to see a different angle on the movie itself or you may save the 5 bucks on a rental or more if it is in the theaters.
In the side bar I will post the name of the movie and it will link to a blog post that will give you the information. After a while of doing this I will then index them in some manner so that they can be easily searched yada yada.
The Header for the blog will simply be the name of the movie itself. Pretty simple shit, and if you disagree post to your heart's content but you must remmeber I am not Roger fuckin' Ebert... I will tell you to shut the hell up and to fuck off.
Speaking of that fat bastard... has anyone noticed that he looks like a human fuckin' frog? God damn I swear he has toad genes in him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home