Money Does Fall From Up On High
I was on my way home and had just left my place of employment when I see a guy and his little lady on a brand new chopper(the thing had a dealer tag on the back). You could tell he was cruising in style and the bike was very nice. I passed him and made my tired, weary, way down my usual route when I look in my rear view mirror and see a flash of turquoise pass me on my left. No biggy, that ride would kick my ass, I mutter to myself as I see a billfold flying past my windshield. There I was caught in a moment of disbelief when I see more shit flying towards the ground but this time I could see it was coming from the guys left front pocket.
Now don't get me wrong here, but I did think long and hard about going back for said wallet. Shit money was raining from the sky today and it is hard to pass up. I couldn't do it though... I made the decision to keep driving and if the guy pulled over into the convenience store or stopped at the lights up ahead I would inform him of his lack of money and other items that had dispersed quite nicely on this lonely stretch of road. Well to his luck he pulls in for some gas, and me being the Good Samaritan I pull in right behind him.
Yo!
(They do not hear me)
Yo Dude!
(The girl sitting on the back of the bike about jumps out of her pants as she realizes I am yelling at them)
(She taps wanna be bike dude on the shoulder trying to get his attention thereby starting a chain of events that almost cause him to crash as he lets off the clutch at the exat same moment and his bike lurches forward.)
Bike is now under control and he comes back towards me.
Yeah Man? (nervous look in his eyes as he questions what the hell I want)
Hey man You lost your fucking wallet back along the rode its by the bus plant right in front.
(Disbelief ensues as he checks his pockets)
Yeah dude it is gone go get it.
Shit man that has alot of money in it, Thanks alot!
No Problem.
Dude hauls ass to get his wallet. I have put myself in the plus side of Karma regeneration today.

4 Comments:
It would have been even better had you stopped, picked it up and given it to him. But, it was nice of you to let him know... pat on the back for you!!!!!
Tsarina ~ Naw hun that means I would have to actually do something. I am too lazy for that.
Jay ~ Yeah bro... I didn't even think about that. Knowing my luck I would be having to do a beatdown on said "dude" in front of his girl and I was the one returning it in the first place. I have enough stupid shite happen as it is. Let him go back and look for it.
He had the wallet in his front pocket and was wearing some mid 90's baggy ass jeans that you they never wore a belt with and they sag so that you can see their boxers.
Seeker, good karma ain't all that. Take it from me - watch out for spiders.
And why does your blog continue to grunt and writhe and pant at me?
Kate,
LMFAO I reead your post about the good deeds and then getting bent over by the Karma God's yesterday. That sucked darlin'!
Think of the panting like a paint by numbers set =)
Post a Comment
<< Home