Here you will find the rantings of a man that is easily annoyed by the lunacy of the world he inhabits.
posted by Seeker @ 16:31 8 comments
also for further information see related post script.
Zelda is beautiful isn't she? And, she's got brains too!! Oh, did I ruin the moment for you???
That's my baby! Wait til after Halloween. I'll post another picture of our costumes.
Yeah! Jethro's is sexier than mine.
Always making me wait!Such violent animosity towards Superman... we must delve further into this mystery... or just have sex... yeah, I vote for sex!Woooo Hoooo
Hurry up and post something! I'm starting to get embarrassed every time I come here and see the hooters staring at me.
Whoot Whoo! Foxy Mamma.Nice Hooters too.
C'mon Seek. I'm dyin' here. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
also for further information see related post script.
Zelda is beautiful isn't she? And, she's got brains too!! Oh, did I ruin the moment for you???
That's my baby! Wait til after Halloween. I'll post another picture of our costumes.
Yeah! Jethro's is sexier than mine.
Always making me wait!
Such violent animosity towards Superman... we must delve further into this mystery... or just have sex... yeah, I vote for sex!
Woooo Hoooo
Hurry up and post something! I'm starting to get embarrassed every time I come here and see the hooters staring at me.
Whoot Whoo! Foxy Mamma.
Nice Hooters too.
C'mon Seek. I'm dyin' here. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home