Here you will find the rantings of a man that is easily annoyed by the lunacy of the world he inhabits.
posted by Seeker @ 01:02 9 comments
Porn night!
Jay that all depends on how big a freak you are. LOL
she? Puking in the bathroom?*takes a whiff* "Yeah that's what I thought the smell of tuna in the air"
Yo Seek, tell it like it is man... IT. SMELLS. FISHY.
I detect the odor of rodentia.
What's wrong with fish? We Vietnamese people have a sauce called nuoc mam...you guys call it fish sauce. It smells funny, but tastes REAL good.
Are you still alive?
Dude.
Dude, are you in a coma or something? Come back.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Porn night!
Jay that all depends on how big a freak you are. LOL
she? Puking in the bathroom?
*takes a whiff* "Yeah that's what I thought the smell of tuna in the air"
Yo Seek, tell it like it is man... IT. SMELLS. FISHY.
I detect the odor of rodentia.
What's wrong with fish? We Vietnamese people have a sauce called nuoc mam...you guys call it fish sauce. It smells funny, but tastes REAL good.
Are you still alive?
Dude.
Dude, are you in a coma or something? Come back.
Post a Comment
<< Home