The Spirit ~ Chapter 1 (cont.)
Lesson 2 - The Ties that Bind
In the previous lesson you learned about The Spirit and how all things exist in its sphere of power. I am going to into further detail here almost to the point of boring you to tears, but in the end you will have a view that is new and refreshing - one that I have come to believe in myself. I have never seen a work that expresses this particular line of thought. It (for me) is a culmination of all that I have learned over my years of study into religion, belief systems, and ideologies. More people have been killed over religion than in any war, plague, famine. It is truly shocking as to how a thing that is supposed to better your life can be actually detrimental to another.
This is where I come in. You need to learn to loosen those ties and let yourself be who you are. Whether you are a tool, a leader, a sheep, the wolf - it does not matter. Just be what you are meant to be and if in your existence you feel it is time for a change then let it take the course that should be followed. Do not allow yourself to be the blind being led by a rope off the edge of a cliff. Claim your life and let your new understandings - of how Life works - lead you into a new dawn.
In technology there is a term used (rather infrequently now) called mesh. In a mesh network you have basically what amounts to overkill in the amount of labor, redundancy, and materials that are introduced into the network. The mesh network is excellent in the fact that it allows a network to keep operating in the event of a particular failure - The failed node is simply bypassed - but the cost is just too high in maintenance.
Each computer in the diagram is called a node, and it merely represents a point of information or connectivity into the network. I want you to remove those computers and replace them with people. Imagine now that this network extends beyond the simple one you see here, but it touches every single living thing. Every human, dog, cat, bird, monkey, etc., is a node in the spiritual network.
This is a hell of a lot to conjecture - feel free to take a moment to realize the massive scale that is represented here.
Before we go any further I want to explain that there is a difference between Your Spirit and The Spirit. You spirit is unique - in and of itself - to The Spirit. Remember the cloud that encompassed the entire earth? That's the jack in point where your spirit is able to talk to the rest of the network. Some of you skeptics may question what really matters about this whole ideology, and I totally understand this question (I was there once myself). You reason for taking an understanding of this is to examine yourself in this new light. Let yourself know how you are interacting with what is around you, and what type of result is possible from your action/redaction of events. Just like with any telephone network you can be inactive, just sitting there waiting for the next phone call to be connected so that you are in operation. Until that happens you are merely a dormant item. When looking at the issue where you are concerned it is a little different. You are a sentient being you are never totally incapacitated to the point being able to wreak havoc with the network - even when you are not sending/receiving information from another node.
Thus far we have established the following:
1) That all living things are connected to every other living thing via the Spirit.
2) That all living things are actual nodes, or individual pieces of the mesh network.
3) That all things that exist upon the network can affect other nodes without themselves actually sending or receiving information willingly.
I think an example would be prudent at this juncture....
Example:
It has been a thorough day from hell, your boss decided that you were going to be the one who fixed his "Fuck-Up" today and you had to stay late an extra 4 hours! Inside you have been writhing in hatred and loathing of this person and would like nothing more than to kick his ass or merely shove their nose in some of that shit you have been forced to take, but really did not sign on for when you took this job that doesn't pay at all what you should be getting for all the extra bullshit.
Pulling into the late night restaurant you see that the place is packed, and have to park all the way in the dark back lot. Just another addition to your shitty day. Finally the long walk is made and just as you open up the door and walk inside you feel the hackles on the back of your neck take a move skyward. Looking around you notice that almost everyone in the place is looking at you directly, or is trying to be discrete - it doesn't matter you notice the looks and feel the gazes from the ones you cannot see. You make a short check of yourself:
1) Nonchalant rub of the nose (All good no hanging boogers).
2) Look down verifying all appendages are attached (Yep).
3) During the midst of viewing the lower extremities you make sure that the barn door is not flung wide. (All good! Closed for the season).
Shaking it off you make your way to the register order your food and go take a seat, but the entire experience leaves you ready to bolt for the door or just to scream out "What the Fuck Can I Help you With?"
Perhaps you are so ignorant of your surroundings that you never notice any of this.
I realize that people explain this as a natural curiosity as to who came through the door, or that in a busy environ many people looking at you in a glancing way could make you feel a bit more open to a physical attack and that is just something from our genetic past. To all that I would have to say that it definitely can be explained as such, but I really don't think that is the answer. I challenge any of you to pay more heed to your surroundings watch how many people actually will get up to look, or crane their necks in such a manner that it shows they are being pulled towards that being that they must gaze upon it.
My explanation of the above story is that the person was angry, so very angry about this issue that it crept into their Spiritual being and was sent across the network to the others in their nearest proximity (and perhaps across the world to others in life based on the close relationship that they have - if any at all). This created a domino effect between the other people - causing them all to be drawn to look at the person who was angry. I would say for the most part none of these people when they viewed our example would be able to explain why they were looking or what it was they were trying to see, hell they may not even recall doing it. No matter... it is there if one looks for it.

13 Comments:
I always wondered why people stared walking into a restaurant. I used to think it was people staring at my woman's breasts. I am so enlightened now.
shes an exception to the rule.
Damned amazing explanation. Can we pass the collection plate now?
Ahhh Trashy I forgot to tell you bro =)
The collection process is a bit different in this religion. Before everyone enters we make ourselves ready before a box that is made of the finest wood. It is impenetrable as it stands and your job is to look menacing and mine is to guilt them into giving.
Before the end of the service we remind them to dig a bit deeper and pass some duckets on into the box for us if they felt moved by our teachings ;)
Double whammy baby =)
OK Got the menacing part down pat.
I can perform full body cavity searches. If the initial contributions are acceptable, I'll CONSIDER using KY
Praise the lord and pass the collection plate. What do you know? I'm a node.
Deep.
I've heard this sermon before but just as enlightening the 2nd time around. Good going bro.
Where are you? Have you merged with the Giant Node in the sky?
Moving on...?
Hey bud, just swinging by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, hope all is well with you and the boys!
Ok, lazy ass, it's time for a new post. LOL
Happy Thanksgiving, Seeker. Hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home