The Church of Self-Deification
Yeah the title is kinda shite but I could not think of anything more suitable to my self-indulgent ways.
What is TCOSD?
Who are its members?
What is its religious stance?
Too many fucking questions here and if I have time in my busy fuckin schedule to fill you in then I will.
Current members ~
Seeker ~ The Divine One (aka H.N.I.C.)
Nord ~ The High Priestess (The DO's woman)
Trashman ~ The High Priest (in charge of the cash flow)
Jay ~ The Alter Boy (Hope you women like him in a loin cloth)
Tsarina ~ Training Co-ordinator (in charge of Seeker's Youth)
Texas Jack ~ The Divine Sword (Responsible for all security and weapon procurement)
Reaz ~ The Expurgator (On site liberal)
Kate T.P. ~ Lady of Dishabille (Leads the all nude choir/Dancers)
(Further Jobs to be filled at a later date and as they come about)
Seeker's Song of Praise:
Seeker is annoyed by me! This I know,
For his blog tells you so;
Little ones to Him belong,
They are unlearned and he is God!
Yes, Seeker hates you!
Yes, Seeker hates you!
Yes, Seeker hates you!
For his blog tells you so.
Seeker loves Nord! she who smiled,
The woman that lay back and let him into her life;
He will rock her world removing all strife,
Let the fun and games begin!
Yes, Seeker loves her!
Yes, Seeker loves her!
Yes, Seeker loves her!
For his blog tells you so.
Seeker hates you! despises you still,
When you're very weak and ill;
From His shining throne on high,
Comes to watch you where you lie.
Hoping, Hoping you shall die!
Yes, Seeker hates you!
Yes, Seeker hates you!
Yes, Seeker hates you!
For his blog tells you so.
Seeker hates you! He will stay,
Far, Far away; The 3 foot rule always in play.
Some day His face I'll see,
Upon it a grimace of anger towards you and me.
Yes, Seeker hates you!
Yes, Seeker hates you!
Yes, Seeker hates you!
Because his blog tells you so.

14 Comments:
You are the greatest. Thanks for the job. LOL
Um, if I gotta listen to one song all day at this new job, I'd rather listen to the one in your previous post, Oh DO. ;)
You are a disturbed individual.
I think I like that.
You're awesome. I'd ask about job benefits, but I think nude choir members is more than enough.
Preach it brother! Preach it! That's what I like about you....oops...I'm not supposed to like it am I? I have sinned (with tears rolling down my face)!
Trashman ~ No prob bro just make sure you dont skim too much off the top or I wont be able to afford my Armani suits eh? ;)
Tsarina ~ You will be too busy teaching the children to adore me to listen to music or care one way or another.
Zelda ~ I prefer to think of it as Reality Challenged =)
kate ~ Please try to keep the Fatties in the back i dont want to sit there and look at the tubs during me sermons. as far as the benefits are concerned you are naked and i know you like that... what more else could you ask for?
jethro ~ I do not have time for cry baby pussies quit boo hooing and face your problems like a man for Fuck's Sake!
I cannot help it O' Wise and Master of Celibacy of 426 days. I have sinned against you. Grant me forgiveness and I will sacrifice a chicken in your name.
how 'bout a dolphin? Somehow that seems like a more appropriate sacrifice for Seeker (or is it to Seeker?).
But if you are going to be the Divine One, you will have to take a new name. The Deity cannot Seek...the Deity must Know. If the Deity were to find himself in a state uncertainty, the laws of physics would be suspended, time would reverse, and the universe would cease to be.
I can out-weird you any day. Pat my ass, and I'll burn your dinner.
*Hands on hips, smirk on face, eyebrow raised* Just the Sis of the DO checking in. You don't scare me. I changed your diapers. *sticks tongue out*
Here!Now, Do you still hate me?
Great boobies!
Awesome BOOBAGES!!!
uhhhh...Seeker?
Oh, Jeez...did he pass out?
Celti that was fucking awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home