Blue tongues
Papa Smurf, Can I lick your ass? [Yeah, Lick my ass, Bitch]
Oh it feels so good!
What's up baby, homestyle
stick out your tongue and make me smile
inbetween the mountains, come on in
and on my face you see a big grin
I like a girl with a big tongue
When she opens up her mouth she can touch the roof
To get with this, you've gotta have guts.
I like it when they rub my nuts.
Lick my booty from the bottom to the top
WHOO!
Just don't stop
Come on Bitch just drive me crazy
Stick out your tongue make me cry like a baby
Boys from the Bottom like them hos
All them girls booty-lickin' ho's.
Take a chance, don't do it too fast
Remember get dirty when you're lickin' my ass.
Papa Smurf, Can I lick your ass? [Yeah, Lick my ass, Bitch]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home