As The World Turns...
....So these are the days of our lives.
Within one week's time I have received two "Where the fuck is Seeker?" requests. My thoughts turn to wondering if I should apologize for my absence or perhaps write a long expose as to where I have been or what I have been up to, but I think I'll pass and say for brevity's sake that I have been busy "Life Called".
The reason I originally started writing everything here was to sort out the humourous, and crazy, happenings that surround my daily world. one of the things I have always wanted to do is to go to an amateur night at a comedy club, make some folks ,laugh, and then be on my merry way. If it ever came up in a conversation I would be able to say "Yeah, I have done that", as I can with my so many other things that have been my priveledge and horror to have been a part of. My writing would be fuel for this fire, and when the time came I figured I would have all kinds of material to use, but a few other things happened along the way with me here that took a precedence as to what I had originally started and in them I got lost.
The first , and foremost, problem was that I got caught up with all the different people that read my blog. I read their posts and at times felt their pain, as well as their happiness. There is a definite cliquishness that prevails online, and you can be in or out as the days go by. The time wasted tinkering, learning, and trying to get a bigger audience was for not. In what reality does any of it matter? I never found an answer to that question but found it constantly being razed within my minds eye. I dropped out of sight and now if anyone is left to read what I write I will find it interesting - to say the least - as well as a little bit comforting.
Considering that I have had two people write me asking me where I am at I have a tendency to think that there are people out there checking up and making sure I am still alive even in this virtual world. How long will I stay this time I am not sure; not sure at all. The answer I can give you is that I will be here as long as I feel like it and then perhaps I may take another sojourn into the nethers where once again you, or another may reawaken the slumbering giant once again.
Another thing I have to state with emphasis is that I found the woman of my dreams here in this fucked up version of non-existence. The relationship is long distance and I have spoken to her in some way every single day for the past 9 months. I know of no other person in the history of what is my life that does not annoy or irritate me so much that I would wish their company as much as I do hers. She is truly my other half, and has taken some of the brash, hardcore, obtuse personality out of my being. She makes me a better person for just letting me know her, and in this I feel safe. I tell her my deepest desires, my darkest secrets, and once I do this I do not really feel the need to express them in any other way or form.
This is all for now, more to come later.....

2 Comments:
Glad to see you're still breathing, kicking, and happy that you've found your woman.
She sounds like a great girl. I'm glad you've found her. You'll always be part of my clique.
Post a Comment
<< Home