Thursday, June 24, 2004

Arrrrrrgh! There be Tree Pirates Afoot!




Can anyone at all Tell me what this bastard is doing? Is it like S&M tree sex or what?

17 Comments:

At 24 June, 2004 21:02, Blogger Seeker said...

I saw this and thought Jay might be infatuated with it =)

 
At 25 June, 2004 04:01, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

I dunno man, but hopefully he's a "grower."

 
At 25 June, 2004 07:24, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Seek, I got 8 cats. Long story, short birth.

 
At 25 June, 2004 08:03, Blogger The Dave said...

Jay's Wednesday night evening attire? Nothing more brazen than a bearded man in vinyl with a speedo cap.

Where did you get this? I'd send it to foundmagazine.com, it's a classic.

 
At 25 June, 2004 08:57, Blogger Seeker said...

I did a google search for pirates or some shit and found it. It made me laugh so fucking hard that I had to save it. I think the search term is pirateredhat.jpg

I have no idea what that site is you are talking about is, but feel free to send the pict in LOL I don't own it so who knows? It may make you a celeb =)

 
At 25 June, 2004 08:58, Blogger Seeker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 25 June, 2004 08:58, Blogger Seeker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 25 June, 2004 08:59, Blogger Seeker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 25 June, 2004 14:19, Blogger jp said...

What's that guy doing? You mean besides making me laugh uncontrollably?

 
At 25 June, 2004 14:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't handle it... too, much, pressure. I pulled down my post, all I kept thinking about was the picture of this guy on the website and me being the tree pirate.

have a good weekend, dick.

 
At 25 June, 2004 14:47, Blogger The Dave said...

I couldn't handle it... too, much, pressure. I pulled down my post, all I kept thinking about was the picture of this guy on the website and me being the tree pirate.

have a good weekend, dick.

 
At 25 June, 2004 15:06, Blogger The Dave said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 25 June, 2004 15:09, Blogger The Dave said...

if a man could love another man... nah fuck it.

what will the internet world think of me though? all these...anonymous... people... alright, it'll go up for the weekend.

 
At 25 June, 2004 15:16, Blogger jp said...

Sorry I couldn't help you out.

Sounds like (from the comment you left on my site) that you work at Innitech and share a cubicle with Samir and Michael Bolton.

 
At 25 June, 2004 16:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he is coming to give you some hot bondage man love.

Watch out!

 
At 25 June, 2004 16:58, Blogger Seeker said...

Sorry hun but I am not into water sports. Perhaps next time you click on my link you ought to remember this experience and make sure you have gone wee wee first ;)

 
At 25 June, 2004 20:50, Blogger Seeker said...

He put up a post that was pretty sexual in nature but is shy about it... I guess I didn't help matters any. I told him I would not post in it then he put it back up and now it is gone again =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home