Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Brownstone a Nightmare of Fur

Yeah I call that little bastardized creature brownstone even though his name is Brownie. He is like a fucking heroin induced junky that acts all mellowed and then goes on a fucking crazed attack upon my house and anyone who is near. I have beat the hell out of him to the point that he has stopped trying to draw blood and goes for a bit when you are sleeping. Arrrrgh! You little shit! I scream as I punch him right on the nose. Then of course I go right back to sleep thinking that will teach him. It is all a plan though, you see, he was merely testing the waters. The next night he does the same thing but instead of letting go he holds on. No this is not just a part of my arm that I really would brush of it is under my arm wear the bicep and tricep meets. This shit hurts! I wake up and grab the fuck by the throat and hang him over the side of the bed and tell him in a deadly quiet voice that I am going to let him go, and if he fucking bites me again I am going to break his God Damn Neck! I ask him if he understands my threat and all I get in reply is hiss, gurgle, gurgle. Good... he now realizes his predicament is not good, now back to sleep.



I usually take a pile of my dry cleaning in all at one time to have it done, and this time I just couldnt be fucked being tidy, so instead I just threw the shit in the floor of my closet. Over time the unquestionable smell of cat piss is in the air and I could not find it for the life of me. Where the hell was it? I found out finally when I picked the bundle of clothes up Oh My God! That fucker pissed on everything! I took it in and tell the cleaners to save what they can, and being the lazy bastard I am I wait a couple weeks to pick it up and what do you know... All of it is ruined they cannot clean it their advice is to throw it in the trash. Son of a Bitch! 2 grand worth of clothes all fucked to hell. Now mind you I didnt pay that much for the clothes I like to find deals where the 150.00 shirt is now down to 40.00 shit like that. But Ohh fuck am I livid right now!


Hmmm......... Brownstone soup sounds awefully good right about now!


Here Kitty, Kitty, Daddy has a surprise for your black furry ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home