I am old enough to drive!
Yeah I am officially 32 I thought I would go check to see if they updated my profile and I'll be a mother fuckin' monkey's uncle the bastards had already updated it with my new age! You fucking rat Bastards moving me to 40 as fast as you can...Sighs....
This got me to thinking about how old i am getting and I came to the conclusion that I am old enough to get my driver's license twice! Aw man, why did it take so long to hit 16 the first time and then an eternity to reach 18 and now its like in one year I have gained 16.
Coma, Yeah a coma! Thats the Fuckin' Ticket
I hereby declare all action that have taken under my name for the past 16 years to be null and void. I am returning from an extensive 16 year coma that left me at a loss of who the hell I am and where I have been. All ex-wives, and stupid cats named brownie will disappear from my life never to be seen again and my children are actually just visiting.
Who am I actually kidding? I am getting to be an old bastard and such is the way of life... grow old or die trying!
Anyone got a spare pair of depends I think I shat myself!
Happy Birthday to me!

4 Comments:
I use to laugh at people over thirty, now I reazlize it's only 2 years away... what's keeping me young is the prospect of dating people half my age, granted 14 is still a little young, but you my friend, i mean, those girls can drive.
True, but then again they have not lived much of their lives yet and so the youth they show while invigorating would be highly annoying I am sure. I have enough retardation affecting my daily life than to choose to dat anyone younger than 24 lol =)
Happy Birthday ...
Only date the 24 year olds who know how to tie their shoes ...
Hey Seekerman, you know who I am. Wish I were there. Wish you were here. Love you to pieces. Happy birthday my love. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home