Thursday, June 24, 2004

Mission Complete

Last night I did not take the cat and dump him. I was tired and cranky with blogger not working properly so I said fuck it and gave him one last meal and let him stay at the house, set the alarm to wake up a few minutes early, and went to bed.

I know of a lot of great wooded areas that I was going to take him to but then thought about all the wild animals that are out and about and just couldn't do it. So I went to a place about 2 miles away that has a lot of housing additions on one side of the road and forest on the other. I took him out of his carrier and slammed on the breaks and out the door he flew. I slammed the door and took off, looking in the rear view mirror I saw him standing in the middle of the road just a tad confused.

As I pulled off I see headlights coming at me "Fucking Shit! It's 5-0". I get followed all the way to the gas station where I turn in and get some fuel. He never pulled me over... Thank God! I just knew I was going to get busted and most likely would have if I had been just 10 seconds late.


So the end result of having that bastard in my life is as follows:

$400.00 worth of Vet bills.

$2000.00 worth of ruined clothes.

$10.00 for approx 40 rolls of toilet paper he loved to chew up all over my house.

The look on his face as I dropped him into the street?


Priceless




4 Comments:

At 24 June, 2004 04:22, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

I posted a commment, it didn't show up. Oh well. I read your entire blog, yes, this means I do not have a life, at least one that I did not care to participate in today. I'm glad you got custody of your children. I agree that every household with a member of the male species should have a urinal. Lasagne is bad, period. I was going to suggest that you get Mr. Brownstone fixed. That's obviously no longer an option. I wear low cut jeans and a top that covers everything they don't. Commas, schmommas. Your bathroom stories made me laugh so hard I had to go to the bathroom. You're great.

 
At 24 June, 2004 04:24, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Yes, I am in the habit of repeating myself. Yes, I am in the habit of repeating myself. I think I need more sleep. I think I need more sleep.

 
At 24 June, 2004 05:32, Blogger Seeker said...

LOL,

Just in case you have not seen it yet:

Inanna's Previous PraisesThanks for the compliments they are much appreciated. Please feel free to comment when ever the mood strikes.

 
At 24 June, 2004 08:01, Blogger The Dave said...

Good job with Mr. Brownstone, great name though, i'm sure he's in a better place, or nicer trailer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home