Friday, June 18, 2004

That Does Not Taste Like Chicken!

So I had just finished my previous post when BOOOOOOM!. I am thinking someone is shooting a gun or some shit so I run outside to see what the commotion is all about and then hear it again see all the pretty lights. Oh Yeah...forgot it was so fucking close to the 4th of July. So I turn around to go back inside trying to dodge the bugs flying around my porch light(FYI I bought one of those yellow lights thinking they work Bullshit I say to thee! They Lie! I still have moths and weird flying bugs all about the light!) and for some unknown reason I open my mouth and wouldn't you know it I breath in, and voila! A fucking miniscule creature is sucked into my throat!


Nasty! Nasty! Nasty! Hell I didn't even get to chew it up instead I swallow really hard a couple of times feeling the little fucker move about in my throat. Then the coughing starts so bad I think I am going to die. "Oh, Good God! Now I got some invasion of the body snatchers shit going down. I have to think fast." I race to the medicine cabinet and pull out the cough syrup. It's in date and hopefully will kill the little bastard before he can cause any internal damage and reproduce inside my body. I down the shit and man I hate it.... burns all the way down and now I am coughing up both lungs and am feeling that the end is nigh. "What a way to go! In this corner we have weighing in at .02 microns... The Unknown Insssssseeeeect!, and in the other corner we have Seeker Weighing in at 220 pounds! Leeeeet's get Reeeeeeady to Ruuuuuumble!"


Well it seems as if I won.. The coughing has stopped and I can no longer feel the crawling and movement inside my esophogial passage way. If I fail to ever return to the world of Blog please let everyone know that the little bastard did indeed seem to be void of any taste at all.

The little asshat sure could move about, it was like he was humping for the last time in his life!

3 Comments:

At 20 June, 2004 22:11, Blogger Seeker said...

I aim to please ;)

 
At 21 June, 2004 10:12, Blogger The Dave said...

For once I agree with Jay, your extra protein battle was hilarious.

 
At 21 June, 2004 21:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I asked you today if you have posted new stuff it seems I have been out here for a while, damn it you are funny pal, I know we talk less now but I am glad you sontinue with this :P

Congratz

Shagrat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home