Saturday, June 26, 2004

Democracy in Action

I don't really feel like typing anything but am forcing myself to do so. If this post becomes a bunch of bullshit and drivel please quit reading and I assure you I will regain my composure sometime in the near future and we will back to the smart ass that I enjoy being.


This past Thursday was not a good one...not at all. It was the court appearance for the extension of the emergency custody order that I had placed against my ex-wife so that I could retain the children and keep them away from her. Well, the short of it is that two of them went back to her. The long of it is that the whole judiciary system that we have is fucked and really I am quite disenchanted with this so called American way of life.

I think as a country the US is awesome, but the Right Wing/Left Wing radicals are fucking things up for the peeps in the middle. The creation of so many god be damned laws that stifle the system itself with minutae that have no bearing on present circumstance allow the oppressors to walk free to repeatedly do the same acts again, and again. My fix for this form of dementia would be to take one month aside and remove all laws of the land. Anyone could do anything =) Sure it would be scary as hell and alot of people would die and be hurt, but to be honest I don't really give a fuck.

To take humantiy and make it co-exist without laws will never work I can hear them screaming in the streets now. The primary reason for this idea is that without laws catering and pandering, to the needs of the minorities, the elite, women, etc., we would have to go back to the old way of doing things. Realization would set in that men are able to physically protect and lead a family unit in a time such as this. The women would learn to shut their god damned mouths when the shit is about to hit the fan. I mean really? Who the fuck wants to be getting into the middle of an argument or problem and then have their woman come up and start mouthing off escalating the situation even further?

With the lawlessness running rampant alot of needed executions would take place. The power fat judges, public leaders, and law enforcement officials who used the system to make them wealthy and making us, the common man, plead for their mercy when there was never any to give.. would all perish. The ones left behind that were straddling the fence would be those that would learn form this experience and cherish the power that came from the men and women who allowed them to have it. Lawyers who perpetrated the acts of deception and fraud so that they could take our earnings and live in splendor and give us nothing in return but hope would pay the price as well .. of that I am definately sure.


Of course none of that will never happen in the current climate. Perhaps in the future we will be as Rome, England, Spain, Germany, Russia. All once great Powers that have fallen into history....The US will become the has been and our actions and self interests will be what causes this deterioration, and there shall be a gnashing of the teeth, and wailing in the streets at the time of our fall...This could have all been prevented if someone had just said that they had enough of the shit and took time to fix things.

The reason for all this discourse is that I, for the past two years have had my own trials and tribulations with the legal system. I can honestly say there is no longer any justice! We are being deceived and misled as a people. You have al become sheep and are falling blindly thinking that everything will come out liek it is supposed to, but in the end you will have nothing, and they will have it all. This leaves you a further weakened person having spent all your energy, money, and resources fighting for your cause. A just cause that would be seen as such in the eyes of the majority. Then again due to the current climate of the legal system and the tedium of presenting a case there will always be failure. Even in winning a battle you will still lose. The laws cater to those who play that system.

These are the things that caused my actions to take all thee children from my ex.

1) My oldest was molested by her younger sister and when my boy came home and told me about the ex denied it ever happeend and called him a liar. Her explanation was that she was in the next room and would have known something bad was going on. My boy was 5 years old at the time. Why the fuck would he make that shit up?

My response was swift and straight forward. I called the Deptartment of Human Services on my wife's mother and sister. They came to our house and conducted interviews on the three of us and when they were done there answer was to make sure that my wife did not allow any contact with her sister. That lasted all of three days! DHS never went to my inlaws house and asked them a single mother fucking question!

2) There was a neighbor that lived right behind us. Our boys played with their child all the time. Then we heard an interesting tidbit... It seems that the 6 year old boy way caught at school giving head to two different boys at the same time while in the restroom. He was ejected from school and put into counselling DHS did a check to make sure he wasn't being abused. I almost got into a fist fight with the father of the boy because he was aasking me if I let him watch porn at my house. Just a bunch of bullshit went on with that. Well I made a statement and laid down the law. I told my ex that under no conditions were my children to play with said child until his counselling was through and he was deemed safe for the children to play with. Well to me that meant it would never happen.

Well I come home on my Bday from a long shitty day at work, and I am just thinking about having a nice meal and hopefully my wife won't be yelling about anything. Well as usual, as soon as I walk in the door she starts screaming at me about some nonsense and I am like WTF? Whats your beef you God Damn Bitch! Then she starts in telling me that she let the boys go to the neighbor's house to play( and after further interrogation I found out that she was taking about a 4 hour nap) and apparantly the father of the boy came to the house dragging BAD1 by the arm and telling my ex that he found him in the bedroom with his son and everyone had their pants off...Yes... That mother fucking piece of shit neighbor kid was sucking my boys dick! Well anyways I had to fucking ask like a million questions and I finally got the truth.

Bitch took a bunch of pills and didn't want to watch the kids.

Sent boys to neighbors to play.

Father had his hand cut off 2 weeks prior in a work related accident and was stone on the couch asleep.

House got quiet Neighbor woke up went to check the kids, sawwhat they were doing.

Neighbor brought boys home.

The Bitch beat the shit out of my boys and blamed them for beign stupid and letting it happen. Told boys that if they said anything to me about it they would get hurt again. They stay silent.

Bitch waits till my Bday to aprise me of the situation(3 days later after the fact)

I have a talk with my 6 year old and have to explain to him about the birds and bees and was hoping to wait till he was 8.


3) The ex wife now known as The Cunt, Bitch, Skank, Ho, has had sexual relations with other men in areas where my children have seen them in action(i.e. She would go meet them get into their car leave her car running and fuck the guy while the kids are sitting in the car right there nexct to them and then when done get back in car with kids and leave)

4) The Cunt needs to take what she calls mommy time and leaves my then 3-4 year old at home by himself scared as hell while she goes on dates.

5) Tells BAD1 that her boyfriend( A married guy to whom she is concubine) has the right to hit him, punish him or do whatever he wants to him as long as he is over at her house. Boyfriend ends up throwing him into a wall and tearing ligaments in his rib cage. Damage is not visible on xrays or through skin so the police, and DHS just tell me to fuck off and let them know if something really bad happens.

6) I had a torn ligament in my knee and was at home totally stoned on pain meds and she says she is going to be gone for a little bit and run to the store. She never comes home. She calls me like 4 hours later from the Police Station crying. She tells me she was caught shop lifting. My reply is Dumb Cunt! Click. I have to have my mom come pick me up...yeah I could not take care of a brand new baby and a toddler and a 5 year old being stoned on pain meds.

Fuck! guys and gals there is a shit load more but I hope this is enough shit you can see the cycle and trend. Thinking about all that depresses me so I will leave it at that.

Now the real reason I am mentioning all that crap is that I wanted to give you the basis for when this last time back in March she was arrested yet again for shoplifting, but the problem was that she has two of my sons with her (BAD2, and BAD3) They got to see their mother handcuffed nad put into squad cars as well as got to be questioned by the police as to if they saw their mother and aunt stealing clothes.


I used this and filed for an Emergency Protective Order based on the boyfriend throwing BAD! into a wall and BAD2,and BAD3 watching their mother being arrested and involved in a shopping spree of criminal proportions. The court saw all I laid before them and granted it to me 3 times. For three months I had my children! The court bitcxhed at my ex every time we went on how bad of a mother she was. And fuck if I know what happened but the judge this last itme said. "It has been long enough Order removed the children go back to her today ASAP" Just like that I lost 3 months of fighting, 5 thousand dollars in legal expenses, all the hard work we had been putting into the kids trying to fix their fucked up mental state of mind.

It is over.

For two years I have battled the wrongs that this cunt has caused my children. I wont deny it ... at first I was still pissed about her fucking around on me yet again(that is a different story altogether) but over time I realized I didnt give a fuck about her and just tried to protect the kids from harm. Now I see that justice has failed us. The kids are fucked up and I still at least have BAD1 with me. I know at lease he will be raised in a way which is morally correct and will not treat women as object for sex and abuse. that stealing is not right, and that we protect those we love the best we can and give it our all.

BAD1 cries...

Yeah little buddy we did our best... if they grow up with problems or hurt in their heart towards us you know that we did everything we could even to the point of you going into the judges chambers and testifying against your mom and telling about all her bad secrets she made you keep. We have no regrets bro... We can move on and love them while they let us, and when they don't we can send them our prayers.



The only thing I that I can say I honestly know about the world we live in is that it is guaranteed that we shall die, and that those we come to love and give our hearts to will always at some point leave us, or we shall leave them.

Forgive any grammatical mistakes I refuse to go back and read this post, but feel free to comment.

5 Comments:

At 26 June, 2004 14:01, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Seeker -- No words at this time will give comfort to your heart and the worry and strife that you have encountered. I'M PISSED AS HELL WITH YOU!!! My Hyper-Boy was abused physically and emotionally by his father. He met the criteria for visitation (i.e. counseling) and while he has learned to control the physical outlet of his temper, I still see the psychological in varying degrees. I hate it but like you, I am powerless at this point because its just harder to prove than showing a pic of a bruise. The only comfort I can give you is that your boys will grow up. Never speak ill of her in front of them. They will appreciate it later. As much as possible, let go of your anger and your hate. It will only hurt you, and your kids, especially BAD1, will pick up on it. And pray. Pray to whoever you believe in, whatever entity you believe, pray to a couple if you want. Ask him/she/it/they to watch over BAD2 and BAD3 while they are away from you, for strength on your own part and to release you from worry, anger, hate and bitterness, cry all you want. Repeat as needed. And know that a crazy blonde in the Appalachians who has been in a similar situation is thinking about you and your BAD boys.

 
At 26 June, 2004 14:09, Blogger Seeker said...

Damn... I didn't think anyone would read that long assed post! Thanks for the kind words. I just having a feeling in my heart that they are going to turn out like her and her ilk. All of her family have been arrested for nefarious acts at some point. All I can do is try not to think about it and know that I have done all that was in my power.

As far as talking bad about her I really don't as far as I am concerned she is just some loon out in the world. It is the ties that bind and those are my kids so yeah every now and then I have to look at her with a different set of lenses, and when she does fuck things up I just got to explain to them that they know what is right and their mom is having some personal probs she is working out.

13 more years and counting....

 
At 26 June, 2004 15:15, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Geez oh Petes, how many times have I used that "Dad's just having grown up problems right now..." In reality, Dad is a pill-popping alcoholic. The things we do. Give her enough rope...she'll hang herself. Keep ya chin up!

 
At 26 June, 2004 21:35, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I'm with Inanna - nothing I say can/will help, but hang in there.

 
At 26 June, 2004 22:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seek, there is something I can say/do to help. And you know that. *sigh* Oh seek. I'll talk to you tomorrow, being as you aren't here tonight. Love you to pieces, honey. you know that. Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home