Saturday, June 26, 2004

Pulp Fiction

I got this from Tricia

Good stuff Ill be checking back for more =)




LOL I am a Bad Ass! I Rule!

Your name alone strikes fear into others; but maybe, just maybe, there's a little vulnerability and weakness beneath that stoic, fierce exterior of yours.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.



7 Comments:

At 26 June, 2004 15:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Jules. Coool.

You don't tolerate shit. The .45 you carry in you pocket is scary, but your words are the real threat, especially when you decide to get Biblical. Try to take it easy, but maintain that edge of yours, which tends to keep people wary in your presence.

 
At 26 June, 2004 15:48, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

I'm cool. I'm Huney Bunny. Got your post on the Beaufriend thing. Well, I can't say we worked things out, at least from that angle. But now I understand better, much better, since I thought about your comment. Frankly, it just irritated me that he was uncomfortable about me giving him pleasure and me getting, seemingly, nothing out of it. Its not about the nut busting thing either because we've established that I don't care, bring it on. However, I always did seem to wonder why I got the vibe that he was waiting for me to go postal on him. Forgot that he has a past too and I know it hasn't been all roses, and a hell of a lot of thorns. Damn, whose blog is this anyway!?!

 
At 26 June, 2004 17:41, Blogger Seeker said...

LMFAO! I forgot what I had written. Yeah I know women that dont give a damn about it but prefer it. They want a guy to do it. They seem incredulous when I explain that not all women see it the same way. It is truly a Pavlov's dog scenerio.

 
At 26 June, 2004 19:39, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

And I'm drooling... (pant, pant)

 
At 26 June, 2004 19:48, Blogger Seeker said...

ha ha someone's got a case of the horn's .. Down girl it will be ok ;)

 
At 27 June, 2004 17:22, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

Hi baby!

Sneaky seeker...heheh

I would've been here sooner had I known!

 
At 27 June, 2004 17:31, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

Funny coincidence...
I have a tree pirate suit too.
I wear it when I'm gardening and my chaps and cowgirl boots are at the cleaners.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home