Sunday, June 06, 2004

Reasoning, Issues, Life in General

I need to post more of my thoughts in here I suppose. Yesterday really did bum me out hearing that Reagan had died, it was something I never had really thought about until it actually happened and for christ's sake he was 93 years old he had suffered for way too long. Today my thoughts kept wandering back into the 1980's and just realizing that my youth is truly fading and now I am becoming one of them. Yes, A dad an old guy a person that is not of the younger generation =(


To be specific I am going to detail out some of my reasonings for why I actually started writing this long blathering usesless blog. You see I have always wanted to write a novel or two but the time has never felt right. I decided that I would kill a couple of birds with one stone here. First I am going to write some of my crazy thoughts that come about in my daily life and to let the world see the things that happen to me that are worse than could ever be aired on a Jerry Springer show. Secondly I have always wanted to go on stage during amateur night at a local comedy club just to see if I could actually have the entire audience rolling in the floor laughing at some of the silliness that is me. To this end I am going to write all I can and hopefully come out with some good ideas that can be used if I ever decide to do that. And perhaps an idea for the novel I plan on writing one day will come into focus and since I will have been writing a little every other day or so then I will already be in rhythm with the music of the stories that play constantly in my over-active imagination.


I know that if you have read any of what is upon these pages so far you will see that I have a some what extensive vernacular as well as quite a few expletives thrown in for flavor. To that I have to apologize but this is my blog if you do not like it do not read it. My thoughts usually run the gambit Andy these are the words that flow with them. I have actually edited quite a few more of the expletives out but sometimes it just cannot be helped. So here is your warning and my reasoning behind it.. I will try to make warnings on the header of any blogs that are a little too racy or just should not be visited by children.


Some not so very interesting things about me:

I am divorced (married 1 time to a cheating whoring thieving ....I'll leave it at that)

3 kids all boys Initials are BAD (yes it is true I did this purposefully because don't Bad Things come in three?) For future reference I will use their naming convention in this manner BAD1, BAD2, BAD3 1= 9yrs old, 2= 8yrs old, 3= 5yrs old

I am a Technical Analyst the pay is shit I got in the business at the wrong damn time, but then again I make more than most of my counterparts in the same type of field in my geographical area therefore I think-eth that I dost protest-eth too much.

I research and actually delve into an ideology before I come to a definitive belief system that I adhere to. I am always open to change it just doesn't always mean I am going to, or have, to like it.

Devils advocate is a favorite past time.

I am too honest and usually get bent over and reamed a good few times before I have had enough but then if I ever get to that point you will know and the Irish in me will be saying it all to clear.



Well there is the 2 sec version of all things Seeker... Over time you will see more I assure you.

1 Comments:

At 08 June, 2004 12:11, Blogger Seeker said...

Thank you for commenting it is good to hear from others. Feel free to do so any time I will always respond in some fashion. From reading your blog and seeing the things you have posted in my comment fields the only thing I can say is that the choices are all yours , my good man, they are yours to grab by the horns andlead them around and make them bend to your will, or you can let them lead you around always second guessing yourself wondering if you should do this or that.

Do not worry about your decisions. If you you choose what you think is best for your family and your counter part that you have taken as a wife denies you the ability to feel the successes that come with achievement it is up to you whether you take that abuse constantly or leave it behind for sunnier days and blue skies.

From my perspective being alone sucks, but it ismuch more amiable to me than to live in constant harrassment, and a loathing self hatred of why predicmanet that I had brought myself into and allowed to keep. To live in a constant state of self-deprivation is not what we are built for.

I hope you think upon these things and my words find you well my friend.

Seeker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home