Thoughts on Random Subjects
I used to work as a store director of a Supermarket and in our bathroom was always some sort of witicism or saying that referred us to call so and so for a good time. There was one in particular that was worded in such a way that after seeing it every time you went to relieve yourself it became ingrained into your psyche so that you could repeat it without having to see it. The statement gave the person's name and a phone number and said something to the effect of '(insert man's name) Call for real good ' .... That's all it said. I am sure it was implying some act of homosexuality but it intrigued me as to why it was never finished...Perhaps the artist was interrupted in his moment of graffiti? Who really knows.
What I do know is that this person was far traveled. Perhaps there was a band of merry men who loved to torment this poor soul by infiltrating men's restrooms across the far reaches of the mid-southwest! Every now and then I go on little road excursions and I have seen this same message scribbled across many walls from Oklahoma to Texas, Missouri, and Kansas. The wording was always the same and the penmanship very close in detail as the others. This person's arm was far reaching and all I can say is that he was requesting you to call this guy for good head for Real!
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Concerning women as a group I love them! They have things that I, as a male of the species, lack and when they combine their resources with a male that actually allows them to progress and grow as individuals while at the same letting them cling to their nurturing instinct you can have a very beautiful bond. Unfortunately though this does not seem to be the case any more. The laws of the United States have left a bitter taste in many mouths as women have gone over board with the equal rights catch phrase that they cling to as if it empowers them to rule of the lands and leave us men in the dark.
Just today I see a census report where men are still making more on average than their female counter parts do in the same job. This is the type of thing that really has no bearing on equality. Whoa did I just blaspheme the Women's Rights Movement? Bah! I suppose I did. Hey I agree that women should be treated with the respect they deserve. I agree they should be close as is possible as their male counter parts when it comes to pay scale. However, I totally disagree with the wanton zeal the legislature of the states and federal government side with them and allow divorce to be such an easy fix. Below are some of the things I see that are wrong with our system.
1. Women tend to goad or do everything in their power to get their male companion to strike them and then cry foul and get a restraining/ protective order against them.
2. During divorce proceedings they feel that they have the right to claim everything for their own when instead it should be a mutual split of property and those items that cannot be agreed upon must be sold at auction or an actual sale of some kind that will bring maximum value or a quick turnaround to end the proceedings.
3. Child Custody in the past it was generally given to the women based on the precedence that a mother has more of a naturalistic bond with the child and she would be more apt to care for them and be able to respect their needs and wants. Recently wesee that men of this generation (Gen X'ers) are taking the bull by the horns and fighting tooth and nail to make sure their children are raised properly and not subjected to the malfeasance that women are now apt to allow in their young lives. This is a trend I think that will not change but instead will grow as women lost their touch upon there place in the world and in the way things are supposed to be.
4. You cannot have your cake and eat it to. We as men are supposed to follow proper etiquette and open doors, pay for dates, and treat you like the goddess you are supposed to be. Then again we do these things and you want our jobs, our children, our houses, and when you grow bored and life is not as cherry as you thought it would be you decide to have that fling to satiate an appetite that cannot be quenched. When will you realize that life is not about what you get, it is about what you give. You seem to have lost your place and are seeking answers in material squalor when instead you are supposed to be and have been made in such a way to actually play a supportive role with in the family and society in general.
5. You supposedly want strong macho men who do not act effeminate yet again you cry and gossip about how men in general a bunch of pigs and need to learn the art of communication and understanding that goes on in a relationship. To this I go boo-fucking-Hoo! Look most of us have read your shitty books we have gone the extra mile to change and we do it is not good enough. You want a real man! You want something that is not in our nature but when we try to change then you say you do not like it. We (man in general) get annoyed with the constant babbling and gossiping. When we find a problem we want to fix it. For you to bitch and moan without end about your misery and how such and such treated you poorly perhaps it is time to look at yourself and make some changes in your own personae and realize your own faults.
Well I guess from all that any woman who reads it probably will be me making clucking noises or giving me the evil eye about now. Eh? Well maybe not maybe I am just a bitter fool who has chosen the wrong female companions in my life... Then again most of what I am saying is here is based upon my experiences with the people I meet in my life and the articles I read. My conclusions are my own and hopefully by reading this you may cometo realize that change is not always for the better. Men are not women and women are not men. We are created differently and for specific reason.
When a child is first conceived it takes 2 parts to equal the whole. There is the sperm and the egg. This singular sperm must fight through billions of his brethren, and sisters, to get to victory lane and claim the prize of being mated with that egg inside the female. Now you notice that I did not say sperm combining with sperm. Nor egg with egg. Each piece of the process plays its own part. This is how I see mankind at this moment in time. The Female(Egg) is trying to act as the Sperm(Man) and all kinds of sociological improprieties are being enacted do to this shift in misappropriated power.
Like I said "Damn I love women!" But I also have to ask myself, "What the hell happened?"

1 Comments:
Hey man a couple words of advice from a guy who knows and has been through what you are ....
1. She (your wife) cannot tear you down unless you let her.
2. If you are feeling beaten down and depressed about this all the time I suggest some sort of counseling for yourself so you can discuss these feelings with a third party. I wouldnt use a pastor for this though you need to go into the secular world and have an unknown 3rd party truly take a look at the issues you are having.
Thats just some brief things I have for you mate if you want to chat more please feel free to look me up... hell I dont even know if your ever going to read this.
Post a Comment
<< Home