You Been Talking About Me?
Well when I started out writing this blog I told myself I was going to keep it light and just talk about the crazy things that happen in my life or post cool links or new reports that would be interesting in my mind's eye. Well... (Deep Sigh) I am gonna throw in pieces of my life as well. I have so much crazy shit happen a few of my friends have stated individually that I should be on the Jerry Springer show....perhaps I should.
Background:
1. Split up from my cheating Ex-Wife 2.5 years ago.
2. Due to her constant abuse to my 3 kids I have taken her to court repeatedly and am close to winning full custody.
3. During this time she has made false insurance claims and then forged my name to the checks. She has gotten credit cards in my name, as well as getting utilities in my name and running up huge debts thereby causing me issues with my accounts.
Thats just a tip of the iceberg but it is enough to show you a little bit of the hell I go through. Now on with the show and reason for this post.
So yesterday I got off my long ass 10 hour shift, drove my 30 minute commute to the house and was feeling rather tired but not in too bad of a mood. After freshening up a bit I got on to post to my blog when I hear a loud 'Twang' on my front door. for a second I almost ignored it but saw my cat going crazy so I went to check it out. Sure enough there is some teenage punk on my porch with a cocky look on his face so I open the door just a bit so that my dumb ass cat wont run off and ask him, "Yeah?" He says to me " I hear you been talking shit about me!". Hmmm... this is a very fucked up situation and I cannot recall how many times weird shit like this happens to me for no damn reason.
Below is the rest of the encounter play-by-play so to speak...
Dude is talking smack to me so I go outside and shut the door behind me. I am home alone and it kind of weirds me out that this bizarre incident is happening to me.
The thug steps back in to the corner of my porch so that he has good footing against the railing that surrounds the 6X6 ft space. I look to my left and see 10-15 teenage kids all around my house, my car, my yard... "What the hell is going on?" I ask myself.
Now by this time I am confused as a preacher in hell wondering to himself how he had come to such a place.
Me: Who are you?
Thug: The guy you been talking shit on. People been talking and you don't know who you're messing with!
Me: Man... I haven't said anything about you...who are you?
Thug: I am here to settle this problem and you won't be saying anything else when I am done.
~~ I look from his face to his hands and feet. I have already determined he is stoned probably on weed by the yellow color of his eyes and by how slow his responsoes are.~~
Me: Dude, if you wont tell me who you are then tell me who I am so I can understand why you are here on my porch with all these people.
Thug: You are the guy that drives that car.
~~ Now my car is pretty cool my three boys loved The Fast and the Furious so I took it and had it painted all radical with orange scallops and silver outlines. It is a Black PT cruise so it stands out with that paint. Perhaps someday I will link a picture here for you guys to see it~~
Me: Well yeah that's my car and I use it to go to work and come home.. That's all I do go to work come home and repeat the cycle I don't have any idea what you're talking about man. Shit I don't even mow my lawn I pay someone to do it for me. So how can I know who you are to say something about you.
Thug: That's what I am here to fix.
Me: Fix? (Fucking hell this bastard is confusing me)
Thug: Yeah I am gonna take care of this problem and you won't be talking shit anymore. I am well known around here and you will not get away with it.
Me: Um... what? I don't know you and apparantly you don't know me so let's just leave it at that. I am going back to what I was doing before and what I always do I am jjust home from work now I am going back in my house. You all need to go now.
~ I open up the door and step back inside ~
Thug: Yeah you pussy go back into your house, and stay there if I run into you again I'll finish this.
I hear all of that and watch him take off down my steps and think "Damn that little shit I ought to go out there and take him down all the way down!". But better judgement got a hold of me and I started shaking wiht fury at the insolence and I was transfixed in my location looking out the window watching the cod nibbler walk off laughing with his buddies.
I pick up the phone call the cops and let them know whats up and they dispatch an officer over because they are hanging around the end of my street corner. He comes up asks me what is going on I tell him and by now I am fucking livid! I want that fucker's stoned eyes on a necklace. The cop comes back and reports that they all dispersed as soon as he went around the corner and went into different houses. He also told me not to get into it with them and call them back out if anymore problems arise.
Man that is some crazy shit I still have no concept of what reality that ass is living in but if I see him and he fucks with me again I am already mad enough to make him hurt. I just hope it never happens... for his sake.
31 years old and still dealing with highschool assholes... aint life grand?
The reason I mentioned all that about my ex is that I think her family has something to do with this it is the only answer I have for something that insane.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home