Damn my computer that won't install Shockwave! I'll have to kill cats tomorrow at work. I'll let you know how I do - I know the suspense is hard to live with.
Never, ever joke about cat killing... not funny... Im a total cat lover... its those dang DAWGS you have to worry about... -why must i be like that? why must i chase the cat, nothin but the Dawg in me... bow wow wow yipee yo yippe yay! -I was going to do my thesis at berkeley on the connection between hatred of cats and misogyny. I truly believe there is a connection... cats and women are so much a like, sneaky, sly, independent, sleak...
8 Comments:
I sucked at this game... I think the furthest I made it was like 4 spaces... they should just give you a bunch of cats and a bomb... screw the maze.
I'll skip it thanks anyway Seek.
Party pooper!
Damn my computer that won't install Shockwave! I'll have to kill cats tomorrow at work. I'll let you know how I do - I know the suspense is hard to live with.
Fun and games now, eh?
;)
Never, ever joke about cat killing... not funny...
Im a total cat lover... its those dang DAWGS you have to worry about...
-why must i be like that? why must i chase the cat, nothin but the Dawg in me... bow wow wow yipee yo yippe yay!
-I was going to do my thesis at berkeley on the connection between hatred of cats and misogyny. I truly believe there is a connection... cats and women are so much a like, sneaky, sly, independent, sleak...
Dogs Rule! It has been found that they can understand 200+ words that a human speaks.
Yeah sure, then they go sh*t behind the couch.
Dogs understand these words.
What is that smell?
Tail goes between legs and they hide under a table where everyone can see them.
Frickin' brilliant!
Post a Comment
<< Home