Guess the Move
Ok my wonderful little blogging peeps....
Here is something for you to ponder.
I shall be moving in the next 3-4 months, and if you're bored why don't you try to guess and if you are right then I will tell you... but if you are wrong then I guess you will never know eh? LOL...
3 guesses per person, and I may drop hints if I feel like it, and if I don't then you are just shit out of luck aint yas ;)
Innana is disqualified so please do not put the answer out there sis ;)

13 Comments:
1. Atlanta
2. Boston
3. Houston (hope this one is right) :-)
1. Atlanta ~ Nopers
2. Boston ~ Hell No to Beantown
3. Houston (hope this one is right) :-) ~ Whilst that would be fun I dont look mexican enough.
1. I will say that each of your answers have at least two letters (some are the same) as is in the name of my future place of residence.
2. You are not thinking grand enough for someone as awesome as myself.
3. I do not ever forsee myself surfing.
Austin?
I am sorry Zelda but your three chances have been used up.
As a helpful hint perhaps you can talk Jethro into taking a guess or 3 and that will give you double everyone else =)
Whoa. Are you & Inanna really related?
Kate ~ I will not count this as a guess =)
No we are not but shes like a sis so I cal lher that is this a problem for you or do I need to rant on about you in my next posting?
(J/k darlin' no we are not related I chat with her though and I call her that eh? pretty simple answer huh...)
Think big? well err..
1.New York?
2.L.A.?
3.Chicago?
i have no idea where your going... nor do i actually know where you are now... am i allowed to ask... if it will be in the usa?...
Reaz ~
1) Flint, MI ~ No
2) Gary, Indiana ~
3) Steubenville, Ohio ~ No
Smart Ass
Zelda ~
New Orleans ~ No
Rik ~
1.New York? ~ No
2.L.A.? ~ No
3.Chicago? ~ No
You are on the right track though!
Boo ~
I live in a suburb of Tulsa, Oklahoma. For reference it is a 2 hour drive north of Texas.
You can ask all the questions you like it does not mean I will answer any of them, but let me say you are on the right track! Now where would a crazy mother fucker like myself that is so easily annoyed want to go live.
Clue ~
I won't be getting biscuits with my KFC
I was SOOO excited when I saw this.. I'M GONNA WIN, I'M GONNA WIN!!! Then I saw the last line.... disqualified again... now I can say I KNOW A SECRET! I KNOW A SECRET! I KNOW A SECRET! *Sticks tongue out* IM me bro, where you been? Oh, snorting shite out ya nose...
Thanks, Seeker, on more than one count. And though I'd love to see what you could devote to me in a post...I'll just say that I'm fine with it. :)
My panties
*crossing fingers*
Oh please, please, say yes!
At least drop in for a visit!
umkay then...
Kate ~ lol
Tricia ~ Dayum!
Post a Comment
<< Home