You Suck Goat titties
Damn no one guesses for shit then everyone quits it all together.
heres the last clue unscramble the word(s) and you will have the answer of where i will be going.
salatairu
Here you will find the rantings of a man that is easily annoyed by the lunacy of the world he inhabits.
26 Comments:
Dammit, Seeker. You said we only got three guesses.
I am removing that restriction guess as much as you want.
Uranus!
No?
Um...
Kate ~ Why is it you never reply to shit I say in your blog? Hmmmm..... No it is not Uranus, but I swear to Buddha if you don't stop acting up you gonna be in a story!
Cheyenne?
Milwaukee?
San Francisco(watch Uranus)?
Help me out. I'm terrible at unscrambling words. At least give me the fucking state.
for you, sweet thang...
http://www.dagoddess.com/archives/bluerobe2partialsmall.JPG
Oy!
AJ gets the boobie prize ;)
You're going to live in australia? Arn't you afraid some crocodiles or a dingo might eat you? =p
Yes rik I will be going for a lengthy visit and if I like it there I'll be staying.
I am Seeker I am afraid of nothing(except wasps lol)
Celti ~ You teaser! Thought I was gonna have a good view of sumtin!
Seeker - That is so cool! I'm sorry it's not Houston, but aside from that, Australia's great.
Lock up your daughters (or should that be mothers?) the Seekers coming to Oz.
Oz is a cool place to live (no slagging my country thank you!). And as for the stalker aspect, well I'll be one of the 30 odd million people who live there, should take you too long to find me - hahahaha.
Ass monkey (yeah, I know, I know, snappy comeback).
Australia isn't in my panties?
*pulls down panties*
*looks inside*
Nope! No dingo in there!
hey chuck.... my my... i am impressed... your leaving... have fun...
ps... welcome... to the other side... of the glass bowl...
So, wtf are you going to do there?
Hook up with a certain aussie lady ;)
Dammit bro! I spent alot of time going through cities' names to find the right combination. I didn't think you'd actually name a whole continent. Anyways, good luck to ya.
So you really ARE stalking Nord?
Jethro ~ Damn bro you put work into my game I am truly touched lol! I gave hints man.
Tsarina ~ Yeah me and The Nordic Princess are doing the hook up ;) She actually quite lovely when you look past her odd sayings and bass ackwards driving.
Hey chuck... (this means u... it's from peanuts... what peppermint patty... used to say to charlie brown... well to everyone actually... ) it's a non-formal... formal... greeting... that i guess u don't get... which is strange.. being american as you are...
Damn right he's gonna blog from down under.
I just checked your profile. I didn't know you were in Oklahomo. Do you know why Texas doesn't slide off into the Gulf Of Mexico.... Because Oklahoma sucks. LOL Austtalia is definately a trade up. Good luck. I hear in Sydney the women outnumber men 7 to 1. Maybe you can score a menage-a-seven.
I just came from Jethro's comment section. Can I be Secretary of Treasury? I got some great ideas.
I'm tired of sucking goat titties. Post something already. And a friend of mine from college lived in australia. I visited her for Christmas one year. I was drunk the whole time.
Post a Comment
<< Home