A Collage of Misconception
The United States' over-abundance of fatties is starting to vastly affect my life and therefore I am now officially pissed. Fatty, Fat Ass, Lard Ass, The Buffet Master, Jelly Belly, and so many other names are used to describe these behemoths and freaks of nature. Oh, excuse me for not being Politically Correct and hurting your extra sensitive feelings by saying you are 'Weight Challenged'. Hmm.... Fuck You!
Now can someone else's problems with their food intake bother me? Well let's run the gamut and I'll show you the irritation I am now living with on a daily basis.
1. I used to be able to go into a supermarket and have a nice little dividing back board usually with advertisements posted on it separating me from the cashier behind me. Remember the Three Foot Rule people? Now all that is gone and my space is invaded yet again due to the fact you can't stop with one bag of Lay's you got to eat a whole fucking case!
2. I admit it I have an addiction to McDonald's French fries. Mm Salt.. Wait, what's that? The fat people complained and said you were to unhealthy? And now they have decided to let me salt my own? God damn it this is just not the fucking same, and it really pisses me off. I also got told rudely a few weeks ago that they no longer use the term Super Size due to customer requests for a healthier McDonald's. Now I am being chastised by a fucking acne faced 12 year old drive thru manager. I just cannot believe this shit.
3. This fad has started to be replaced and I am glad in one way and horrified in another. The one I speak of is where women decide they are hot and sexy and put on some skin tight ropers. Now I am all for a woman wanting to look and feel sexy that rocks and what guy doesn't like looking at a small-waisted lady with a nice shapely ass? I think personally there should be a law that limits these articles of clothing to no more than a size 8 hun if you are bigger than that you do not need to be trying to squeeze into anything that resembles tight clothing. I mean do you really think we like to look at your saddle bags or your stomach sticking out in front further than your flat flabby ass does in back? Come on now, you know that when you bend over those rolls of flesh you call a stomach turn into gremlins and multiply just by the thought of food alone!. Please do us a favor and stay away from this.
The newest fad is the half shirts and low rise jeans. I thought that the ropers were bad but now I am mortified at what is going on here. Shit this is even worse than a fatty in spandex biker shorts! Now I get to see more of the cottage cheese than I could have ever hoped for..... Woo-fucking-hoo!
4. If you think you can down a box of ho-ho's as a snack you are sadly mistaken. All things in proportion can be delighted in but too much of anything is not usually for the best; especially if you start denying the truth about you being a big fucking pig and blaming it on some health condition and causing my health insurance premiums to rise because of it you twit. Look you do not have to count calories, carbs or any of that bullshit. Just use small plates and eat smaller portions drink lots of water and you will feel full. But seeing a woman who extends he arm to point or grab something and seeing that extra flesh jiggle in the breeze just turns my stomach.
5. Some women are thick and it is in their genetic make-up to be big. Hey that's all cool because there are some beautiful big women that don't have so many chins that Porky the pig would be envious. Know who and what you are and realize obesity is not a fucking option. I think we need to institute the school yard bully syndrome for the work place to help correct this shit. Fuck man there is one woman that I work with that has to wear moo-moo's because she is so fat and then if you ever have to get on an elevator with her hold your fucking breath because her stomach is so big she cannot reach down to wash the crotch. A tune boat would smell better than her. The only thing I can like it too is if you left a dead fish and squirrel in your hot enclosed car for a couple of days. My face going bright red? Yeah that's me holding my breath because as my luck would have it she always seems to be getting on the elevator at the same time as I do. There is also a lady at my place of employ that has an ass so big that when she walks the butt cheeks move up as if they have a life of their own and hit her in the lower back. Yes, I look! I cannot help it my mind and body become transfixed on this abomination to all asses everywhere.
Now I understand that getting a little chunk happens with age, hey man that's all cool. It is life and as such I accept it. The things I am pointing out are issues that affect me personally.
I think one more thing should be added and this will be all on this subject for today.
When we as men take you out on a date and spend our hard earned cash on you and you buy some expensive dish and then eat just al ittle of it acting like you're not a pig and on a diet or some shit Fuck You! Guys Run! I mean it pay the bill and tell the bitch to find her own way home. You want a woman that doesn't always order chicken parmesan or chicken fettucini and take two fucking bites you want a woman that can eat a bowl of spaghetti and give you a Mmm that was damn good expression leaving you thinking to yourself Holy Shit! Now why would you want a gal like this? Because if she eats like that and doesn't run to the bathroom to puke it(Bulemia) she has a high metabolism and is actually active and burns that shit off, as well as most likely loves to give you that good ole booty call when you need it because she loves to move and grind and burn off them calories W00T!!!

7 Comments:
(smiling) You will have to trust me that the schoolyard bully tactic is completely ineffective. If you don't believe me, just ask my brother, a few select smartass boys in my elementary school that got the priviledge of losing a couple of teeth early from my retaliation (I was a MEAN chubby girl) and my ex-husband who tried and failed for many years to beat me down about my size.
But that's cool, you don't like fat women. Free country. It is interesting that you didn't voice any opinion about fat men. As usual, men are allowed to be bald, hairy in all the wrong places, short, fat, loud, or stupid, and women are expected to be perfect. Welcome to my world.
Awww! Seeker is taking a 'Beat Down' for this posting. Ok Let me make an addendum for all the invisible punches I have been taking. Basically this post was about women who eat too much and then try to flaunt their flab. I personally don't want an anorexic woman but the people that are as obese or as over weight as I am talking about in the above are the ones who are a bit of the issue.
Like I stated earlier big people are fine having some chunk is cool. Just wear it well and not try to act like it is healthy, it is right, or it is something(or Someone else's) fault. Be who you are but please if your ass is as big as me dont wear cut-off shorts or halter tops. For the love of God it truly frightens me =)
Seeker
Feeling misunderstood? The way I read your blog, in point number 3, you are really referring to narcissistic people! Points 1 and 2 are just your jumping off spots to get to #3. Narcissistic people come in all shapes and sizes. So you probably are not attacking a particular shape or gender, but a mindset. Narcissists are so in love with themselves they act like the rest of us in the world should feel privileged to be able to spend time in their presence. Doesn't that just get under your skin?!
...but then again if there were no narcissists, how would people like Jerry Springer get enough people to come on their shows to make a fool of themselves on national TV?
Anonymous,
You see my posting as exactly I meant it to be. I do not feel I should have to decribe every nook and cranny of it nor do I feel the need to defend myself. Thios gives me hope that at least some peopel out in the void see thru the PC haze and realize that its not about the who but the why that is the problem we are facing.
Thank you for your input please feel free to come back and post again whether you agree or disagree =)
A friend of mine and I are sitting here surfing the net and had heard about Blogger from a friend. We are new to blogs, so one of us (who still wants to be anonymous) posted a comment earlier.
I also wanted to comment on your blog and on my friend's comment to it. I'm always looking out for the underdog and right now it appears you are a misunderstood underdog! I agree with "she who is shy", I think you were indeed discussing narcissistic people or people who have distorted views on how they look.
One might ask: Is something wrong with their mirrors at home?! Maybe they have those special mirrors made by the same people who make the distorted mirrors at the fair. Imagine their mirror: they are wearing the clothes you mentioned and when they look in their mirror, instead of seeing the truth, they get the distorted impression that they look great!
Mirror, Mirror on the wall....
...but then again, it's all a matter of perspective.
Signed, Missy (who doesn't have a blog site so had to use Anonymous to post.)
Missy,
Thank you for giving me a name anonymous is so 'cliche' LOL. I appreciate both you and your friend's opinions this is what I want. If peopel want to belittle me and attack me as the man I am instead of the argument I have made then it shows the fallacy in thier lives. I have posted a huge ass list of False Arguments. While it is a pain in the in the can it will be of use in the future and for those of you who seek the information that you need to battle the wits of those who bellow out to hang you from the highest tree.
Life in and of itself is challenge enough.....
Please revisit and post rants, consequence, love, desire, irritation, critique... it is all good. My fight is not against those who state their beliefs but the invalid truth they usher in.
I removed the list of logical fallacies due to my friends kept bitching that it was too friggin long and messed up my blog with perfectly good info whereas they dont want to learn things here they want to see my rants lol
Post a Comment
<< Home