Getting Her Freak On
Why is that when men molest pubescent teens it is a totally different reality than when women do it to a man child? In the earliest parts of America's, and many other countries, histories females were married off as young as 11 years of age. It is quite a different time and place 100 years later *gasp*.
Freak
At least she is better looking than some of those previous hags that have made the news for similar misconduct.
I know my posts have been extremely sub par as of late I will work to correct this situation in the up coming days.
Thank you and Good night......

3 Comments:
Well, I can see why she was arrested. I'm sure the kid is completely traumatized
On another subject, where were these teachers when *I* was in high school?
Awwwww Seek, when I click the links it throws me out completely but I did have a hot crush on a teacher when I was in high school but we waited until AFTER I graduated to get hot and bothered.
Dude... she's hot! I feel bad for the husband though... wait a minute, she kinda looks like my...
gotta go.
Post a Comment
<< Home