Friday, July 02, 2004

Et tu, Brute?

While the title of this post deals more speficially with being stabbed in the back by friends, or those you would hold dear in your life I thought it fitting to explain my irritation with society as a whole.

In this day and age the world is fast paced. Information is delivered in nanoseconds, and we can research anything our hearts desire without havingto leave the comfort of our domicile. The problem intrisically with this is that we have lost the ability to behave socially. Laws are now being created so that if this behavior is not curbed, dire consequences can happen to the perpetrator(s). This still leaves holes in the system and it becomes so obscure with the passage of these many safe guards and loopholes, and specifics, that common sense itself is being forsaken for the matter of Law.

Fuck that!

We are animals, period. There are always going to be the differing groups of tree huggers, liberalistes, conservatists, etc. but the point of our existence is that the strong shall survive. Back to basics I am afraid. All of you out there in the expanse of life can hide behind your laws and your fears trying to be safe but I am truly afraid that your safety is a mere illusion. You have become the weakened prey that the vultures can swoop down and take as they wish. All of your belly aching and clamoring for laws, changes, and freedoms really mean shit in the big picture.

Getting from point A to point B

Look and listen. Understand that which is about you and do not interfere. If you want to institute your policies of enslavement then be prepared for the fallout the black lash of retaliation. While this can be applied to the scope of nations, it can also be used to define simplistic one on one interaction between two men. My suggestion is simple.... leave that to which you are not a part alone and to work on yourself verses the change of another. Control and obedience while needed is simply another step of submission that cannot and will not be tolerated by others and at any given time of their choosing the choice can be made fo rthem to snap and bring about the demise of the instigator with ease.

Let me explain a little about what I am talking about here. To do so I want you to imagine yourself in a normal every day situation one of which you are faced with the simple act of buying a hamburger from a fast food joint or one where you have bought a faulty product. You will face complacency by the employee of said establishment that is only in business by yourself and your peers' ability to pay for their services. It is the lack of fortitude in the consumer's actions that cause this "I don't give a rat's ass" attitude.

Yeah... I'll take a bag o' chips with that.

I don't fuck with anyone, and I don't like to be fucked with. Sometimes though we all have a point that has to give. Once that point is reached, and depending on many factors, we can break. Now in this day and time it usually reaches some type of bullshit yelling match, or argument, and at times it can even escalate to violence. This is what I find annoying. The threat of violence is always out there be it a man, or a woman, anything can happen at any time for reasons unknown. This is where I think a bit of a different view needs to come to mind. Ya know, Beating some one's ass for their contemtious attitude is just a waste. The receive will not really learn anything from it and it will most likely cause you to have to go to court and be sued and have to pay money out that ass while all the time worrying about possible jail time.

My personal preference is not to fight. Yes I will yell and get fucking pissed off and even possibly ready to kick some ass. Then again, I may just say fuck it and walk away. Sure you can feel superior in your mind and call me a pussy or what not knowing that you won that little battle; it's fine. In my world you are nothing but a microscopic piece of shit in the over view of things. I am purely ok with any of that because I know what I am capable of and what you are not. My eyes can peer into the depth of your dark black soul and see that you are just an idiot with nothing really to offer me in the way of knowledge or growth. You are merely a cog in the wheel of existence making it so that society has someone to clean the streets, to wash my toilets, and to dig my ditches.

Perhaps in a fit of rage you could actually kill someone but in the end of the moment you will feel remorse. Your heart will be heavy with the burden of taking a life. In mine eyes you are weak. Perhaps you are stronger and could lay an ass whooping on me and mine, or maybe I am the stronger of the two and could pluck your eyes from their sockets and have them look back at you for the soulless creature you truly are...

The question I have to beg is Why? Why go through all the physical strain and exertion to garner the end result that is truly needed?

You see, this is where one needs to look inside and see what they truly are able to do. I know what and who I am, but do you? I am a man that could take a gun and shove it in your face and pull the trigger and watch your brain matter explode in all directions. I could calmly wipe the over spray from my face and gun, as I re-holster it. Once I find that my cleaning is sufficient I could also sit up on your cold dead corpse as the last of your bodily fluids are ejactulated from your orifices made by genetics and created just moments before. In my hands I could be holding my meal that I had brought with me and I would enjoy every single bite. This could be done with no expression, with no feeling. If you had caused me to to come as far as this your life was worthless. You were bought and paid for long before it was my time to take your life.

I am also the man who could toruture you with a pleasant smile upon my face. I could actually enjoy causing you immense pain in exchange for the pain you may have caused others, or merely myself. To have me extole such a punishment and agonizing death against your spirit and flesh I would have to have had a very intimate relationship with you. We would have to have been very close to me or mine. By the time this action was completed you would understand the concept of fear, and right from wrong. It will be, however, too late.

Here are some simple guidelines to follow:

Do not Fuck with people.

If you fuck up and see your mistake own it and apologize.

If a mistake that clearly indicates you are fault is brought before you. Take the information and thank the giver of this gift for letting you learn and grow.

If you think you know more than me..."Fuck Off!" You don't.

When I ask a question I am always sincere, I am always asking for your knowledge so that I may become enlightened myself. When you take it upon yourself to make jokes, cause issue, or try and make me look a fool "Go fuck yourself repeatedly with a broom handle"

Do not carry on conversations with me when I am not paying attention. It usually means I am bored by your lack of worthy information and hav found you to be useless at this point in time.

You are all tools and I look as you as such. I respect that you should look as me in the same light, but since you do not then you are just a object that lies rusting in the rain.

If I try to be kind or express an emotion towards you in some positive light, I want you to accept it and embrace it. To argue the point with me pisses me off.

To be rude when one should be kind is an affront.

Jealousy over anothers achievements is wrong and shows you for the vermin you really are.



Remember my fellow readers that there are people like me out there in this world. We are all about, but there are not as many who have the ability to hold back and not complete this course of action. They are led solely by emotion and in the moment, and can snap and make you their next victim at any time. That is where the difference lies.

Know thine boundaries and accept them, but in the same know what you are truly capable of.







5 Comments:

At 02 July, 2004 10:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. Great post, gives me a lot to think about.

 
At 03 July, 2004 00:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So was this line a misprint or just put here to make us pay attention?

>>>If you want to institute your policies of enslavement then be prepared for the fallout the black lash of retaliation

Additionally, a person who doesn't give a rat's ass isn't contemptious. Contemptiousness is what gives great athletes the attitude that they are unbeatable by their peers. Michael Jordon, Tiger Woods, The Williams sisters are few of the athletes that were contemptious of their competition.

Apathy or indifference is what people who don't give a rat's ass exhibit. And that pisses me off to no end. The sad part of American culture is that most people are indifferent to apathy and indifference and applaud mediocrity.
If only we would aknowledge mediocrity and reward excellance in service.

 
At 03 July, 2004 02:11, Blogger Seeker said...

I usually say "Fuck all" and dont explain, but seeing as how you put those statements in here I am going to offer up a brief explanation.

Anonymous,

Black Lash = Back-Lash

I usually don't edit. I am not getting paid to do this and couldn't really give a fuck.

contemptuous

\Con*temp"tu*ous\ (?; 135), a. Manifesting or expressing contempt or disdain; scornful; haughty; insolent; disdainful.

A proud, contemptuous behavior. --Hammond.

Savage invective and contemptuous sarcasm. --Macaulay.

Rome . . . entertained the most contemptuous opinion of the Jews. --Atterbury.

Syn: Scornful; insolent; haughty; disdainful; supercilious; insulting; contumelious.


My word usage was correct while perhaps the spelling of said word was not.

I'll leave it for you to figure out.

 
At 03 July, 2004 02:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so when you order your burger you get one of the following reactions from the 5 dollar an hour order taker?

1.The feeling or attitude of regarding someone or something as inferior, base, or worthless; scorn.
2.The state of being despised or dishonored; disgrace.
3.Open disrespect or willful disobedience of the authority of a court of law or legislative body.

It would seem that taking a fryboy's feeling that you are worthless or despised is giving that fryboy too much power. and willful disobedience would only work if he filled your order incorrectly on purpose. you give them way too much credit. They just don't give a fuck. but contemptuous isn't correct.

 
At 03 July, 2004 02:36, Blogger Seeker said...

this is the exceerpt:

This is where I think a bit of a different view needs to come to mind. Ya know, Beating some one's ass for their contemtious attitude is just a waste. The receive will not really learn anything from it and it will most likely cause you to have to go to court and be sued and have to pay money out that ass while all the time worrying about possible jail time.yes the word is spelled incorrectly but you are juxtaposing it into the earlier example of the fry cook.

Buzzer sounds.

Come again Thank you for playing

You are the weakest link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home