Saturday, July 31, 2004

Seekerisms

I have many sayings I like to use. Some of these are definitely mine and well... others are borrowed. This is for Nord seeing as how she is in awe of my verbology.

The list is as follows:

Fuxored
Fucktard
Fucknut
F.U.B.A.R.'ed
Jiggly
Jiggly Poof (The Gay version of the Jiggly Puff Pokemon)
Ass
Asshat
Ass Monkey
Cod Nibbler also Nibbler of the Cod ~ For the initiated it can be shortened to Niblet
Re-Re
Diddlin'
Monkey Lover
M00 Cha
Pffft
Tosser aka Salad Tosser
Wanker
Cunty
Mog aka Masturbatin' the Gerbil
Old School
Old Time Baller
Cronk
Dick Dribbler
Moolie
Wop
Tuna
Tuna Boat
Woodrow


Sayings:
You're as happy as whore off her Period!
I had to grow a tail.
I was having a baby.
Shakin' the snake.
Dropping Anchor
Ya Ca'ack
You're wearing the Big L
You Hermaphrodite! aka You Hermie.
The fishies was a' swimmin'
Hey there's Bob aka Hey there's Pat.
Yeah, You Suck!
I Rule!
Dumbass! You have just been Fuck-Foo'ed!

Favorite Words:
Fuck
Fucker
Asshole
Ass
Shit
Shite
Dumbass



Okies I think this is all for a bit I am getting weary-eyed and if you can think of any more you have seen me use, or if you have your own then please feel free to add them in the comments. I'll update the list as I can. If you don't know what any of these mean then ask away and I may inform you if I feel you are worthy of the information.





4 Comments:

At 31 July, 2004 23:59, Blogger Nord said...

Seek, I am honoured for the dedication - my favorite (of my own) is Fucknuk (shortened version of fuck knuckle) I like the way it sounds, rhymy and all. But I am going to open up my vocab and add a few of these. Love to ya.

 
At 01 August, 2004 04:52, Blogger Seeker said...

now if I could get you to actually spell your words in English instead of Brit we'd be doing A-Ok

 
At 01 August, 2004 07:13, Blogger Nord said...

Where do you think English came from to start with? England perhaps? So easy there with the spelling big fella, perhaps you are the one who is wrong? (Oh how dare I even say it!)

 
At 02 August, 2004 10:13, Blogger Seeker said...

Yes... I am afraid most females do not have any idea what I am ;)

My weekend is actually monday-wed so yeah youre right I do have them even though your days are a bit off man. Thats fucking funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home