The Time of the Dinosaurs
Intro - BAD1 saw that I was posting to my blog yesterday and I explained ot him what it was that I was doing. He wanted a look see but that was forbidden. He then comes to me an hour later and hands me this little story and asked me if I would post it to be read. Do not try to criticize it or say anything unbecoming. This is something I am doing for him as he thought he would do for me.
10,000 years ago there were dinosaurs. It was a new creature. It was cold. The Dragon, it was the first of it's kind. The first day it was born it was married. It had 1,000,000 babies and killed everything on the world. It killed humans, and the humans killed all of them. The humans lived happily ever after.
The End
I love you big guy
Dad

3 Comments:
What a thrilling story! I could tell he really worked hard to make it exciting and interesting~ tell him I loved it!
Nothing to criticize.
It's a great story, I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home