Terrorism/Schmerrorism
The following is merely a rant and it is bound to piss some of you off.
I dont really care...............
Love Seeker
--------------------------
ter·ror·ism P Pronunciation Key (t r -r z m)
n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
Alright peeps… I want you to read that fucking definition and get to know it. This is what my discussion is going to be about today.
The key to the above definition is the following:
“…often for ideological or political reasons.”
This is where our leaders are able to say that anyone or anything that causes havoc, death, mayhem, war, et. al. can be considered as terrorists.
I say bullshit! Look people and listen up. We are inundated by these types of seasoned grammatical usages so that you will be the tools that you really are. You will allow your blind beliefs lead you into following the men who need you to be afraid so that they can remain in power and rule over their kingdom with an iron fist.
Looking back in our recent and distant past we can see that there are a lot of acts that can be called terrorist or caused terrorism if we say that the verbiage currently in use is actually correct.
1. The patriots, minutemen, signatories of the Declaration of Independence all fit under this word.
2. The men, and women, that rampaged L.A. after the Rodney King verdict.
3. The Civil Right’s activist’s that walked for freedom of oppression.
4. Homosexual parades.
5. The Allied invasion of Germany.
If I need to explain my philosophy behind why I put this small list of items down then feel free to ask away. My hope is that you see it yourselves.
In every conflict in mankind’s history there is proof positive that the winner was the one who wrote the documents that created their side’s view as the favorable victor, and in the same instant playing the loser as evil, demonic, heinous, and in need of being cleansed from society.
To go into further craziness we can even say that our invasion of Iraq was terrorism at it’s finest. The nay-sayors amongst you shaking your heads need to listen up. The point and time has come for you to quit being the sheep and learn to look and listen as the wolf!
While I do feel sorrow at the tragic events of 9/11 – I still feel that the populace is over looking the events of The Oklahoma City bombing! Where are these families millions of dollars for the loss of their loved ones? This was a Fucking Federal building and the WTC was a civilian target… How easily people seem to forget.
I say that mass death is a horrible thing but it is also a part of life. Deal with it and move on. I think the truly most horrid part of all of it would have been the view of men and women who were trapped in the burning inferno of the upper floors and had to face the fate of jumping to their deaths or to be burned alive with jet fuel – tough fucking choice that one.
The thought crosses my mind that in the future the government that you tools profess so much love for are going to find a way to make each of you ineligible to vote, to make you in some a way a felon or have to endure the loss of the rights that your fore fathers died for. Thinking about how many people are killed by Drunk drivers each year…
During 2002, 17,419 people in the U.S. died in alcohol-related motor vehicle crashes, representing 41% of all traffic-related deaths (NHTSA 2003a).
See=CDC
Oh man! That’s quite a few more fatalities that are incurred by our very own denizens! Yeah it qualifies for terrorism…
Fuck … these figures could go on for eternity. Let me just wrap it up by saying that you need to get your asses back in your chair and quit acting like you are appalled or that you know something about the world in which we live.
If you can tell me that it is ok for the USA to withdraw from global responsibility, and to make policy that caters one then I am afraid there is not going to be much use for this grand nation before to long. Keep voting in your people who want you to live in fear of the unknown. Keep hiding behind your cellophane windows thinking you are safe.
No matter what is done, changes put into effect today can be over turned tomorrow.
Personally I am not the type that likes to be told when I can take a shit or how long I'm supposed to hold my piss.
Are You?

6 Comments:
Seeker, you have to be kidding me. Seriously. What is it that is making you think that the government is going to start labelling civil rights groups who have never targeted anyone, much less innocent civilians for death?
Even the definition you gave does not point to the posessing of an ideology, or politics as terrorism, it points to VIOLENCE against people (civilians) in order to attain an idological or political agenda, as terrorism.
How about this dictionary definition:
n : the calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) AGAINST CIVILIANS [emphasis mine] in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimindation or coercion or instilling fear
You tell me when the minutemen targeted civilians and I'll concede your point. And don't give me the "to the victors go the favorable history" bullshit, because British schoolbooks certainly don't paint a rosy picture of the American revolutionaries, but they never accuse them of attacking innocent civillians.
And none of this is original. The Fat Socialist Slob and his "documentary" for morons who can't think for themselves and need conspiracy theories to justify their intellectual existences, already came up with it - right down to the drunk driving statistic.
And speaking of drunk driving, how could it be considered terrorism if people are obviously not terrified enough to a.)stop driving drunk, and b.) stop driving at all. And how is the government oppressing people in the name of drunk driving?
I'm a libertarian. I believe the government's job first and foremost is to protect the country from foreign enemies and insurgents, be they spies, or armies, or insurgent terrorists. This includes the Timothy McVeighs (who has actually been put to death, hence the closure for most of the country), as well as commie subversives, as well as islamofacist terrorists.
All of these groups and individuals had and have one goal - to take down the American system of government and replace it with one of their own (which people must be terrorized into accepting, as they would never accept it on their own).
Our system of government, for all its faults, is a good one. And you must fundamentally believe that, or it will fall to whatever extremist ideology kills the most people.
I'll end with this. The Clinton administration did everything that is being suggested now. We took on global responsibility. We kissed the U.N.'s ass, we kissed Kim Jong Il's ass, we sat down with Palestine and Israel and cajoled Israel into giving up 99% of the disputed land, we killed 20,000 innocent Serbians on behalf of Islamic terrorist groups who were actually on our watch lists. And what did we get as thanks for all of our cooperation and global responsibility?
We got 9/11.
So I say, FUCK-THEM-ALL.
Long have battles been fought against the public. It matters not which nation is the intended target. The fact remains that the civilian population is much easier to target than it is to go after an advanced war machine such as the US has.
To destroy our stalwart belief that we are in the "right" and that we are "safe" is what has to happen if one would want to take down this mighty nation. It will never happen with military might... it will instead happen slowly through fear, and economic deterioration.
While I have no real knowledge of economics I can say that there is an issue with the fast rise of EU wealth and that euro's valuation against the US Dollar. Many of these countries are indebted to the US to the tune of billions of dollars (US) but at the current exchange rate and weakened dollar their repayment actually is less than what is owed. This in turn further reduces the value of our currency.
There is no real fix to this.
As far as you being a liberal, dem, conservative, republican, independent et al. I really could give a rat's ass. None of these groups actually amount to shit anymore. They are monikers for the type of people you hang around with. I am a registered republican but lean towards whoever fits my own ideology. Does it matter? Not really.
You missed the points I was making on my use of the minutemen, and drunk driving they were intended as mere examples of considered terrorism and that they could be called as such.
Fear?
That is all terrorism really is. I personally have no fear of Islam or the extremists themselves. They have a job to do and are doing what they think is right and holy. Pretend for a moment that they succeed. That they took the US down. How this happens is irrelevent, but I must say in the end they would write our history as if we were the next Germany and were out for global domination. We would be considered evil, and terroristic, to their way of life.
You are right that this is merely a mental exercise and fatty did make a lot of the same arguments. The thing that must be said is that it matters not what side of the fence you are on - just that you make sure you visit both sides.
Zelda ~ Interesting discourse here but I think you are grasping a bit( all that said while I proffer my hand to steady your wobbling ways).
Here is the definition of something you said in the last post:
Description of Slippery Slope
The Slippery Slope is a fallacy in which a person asserts that some event must inevitably follow from another without any argument for the inevitability of the event in question. In most cases, there are a series of steps or gradations between one event and the one in question and no reason is given as to why the intervening steps or gradations will simply be bypassed. This "argument" has the following form:
Event X has occurred (or will or might occur).
Therefore event Y will inevitably happen.
This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because there is no reason to believe that one event must inevitably follow from another without an argument for such a claim. This is especially clear in cases in which there is a significant number of steps or gradations between one event and another.
Examples of Slippery Slope
"We have to stop the tuition increase! The next thing you know, they'll be charging $40,000 a semester!"
"The US shouldn't get involved militarily in other countries. Once the government sends in a few troops, it will then send in thousands to die."
"You can never give anyone a break. If you do, they'll walk all over you."
"We've got to stop them from banning pornography. Once they start banning one form of literature, they will never stop. Next thing you know, they will be burning all the books!"Now I would like to say that I know and understand the dangers inherent in logical arguments laced with fallacy. This is one such method used and of course it is an incorrect way to debate an ideology or theory. We all make this mistake and I hate it especially when I am the culprit. This being said I wil always retract any point that I feel follows these lines of false information or incorrect discourse.
I disagree with your statement that I am using a slippery slope. My original statement gave facts as well as a specifier showing the location that the info came from. I went on to state that possible events could happen, not that they would. It is very conceiveable thay my notions are correct. If they never come at all is great by me, but the common people allowing the government to take away freedoms in the name of Fear is bullshit.
Have we become so cowardly and afraid of death that we will not die for the mere fact that there is a certain thing named Honor? The big wigs up on Capitol Hill sure the fuck are making it so thta no one wants to uphold values and a true way of life. They are implanting Fear into the masses so that you can lose your freedoms piece meal.
lmfao zelda why the hell am I even debating you darlin? Shouldnt you be in the kitchen cooking Jethro dinner and leaving the smart talk to the men folk?
hahahahahahahahhaha
Seekah, that wuz downraht controvurshal.
sorry darlin I dun speak da' Asian Gangsta.
Actually, that was pure Alabama Cracker, but AZN Gangsta will work.
Post a Comment
<< Home