Thursday, October 28, 2004

Tumbleweeds

I have been a busy bastard of late and my postings have suffered tremendously do to many factors. I am going to try and get back on track with my writing but if for some unknown reason I start to fall off the wagon and the vegetation starts to creep around my comatose body just ignore it and let me wallow in my non-inebriated way.

Yes the Red Socks won the blah, blah, blah… My reply to this is, “Big Fucking Deal”. Your comment should be, “Why Seeker old chap I do think you are correct and what an excellent choice in word usage kudos to you!”

For the love of God please do not make a post about this stupid fucking game! Baseball has to be one of them most boring events ever created (perhaps with the exception of tennis). The fellas get paid huge sums of money to hit a white ball and run around square objects placed in some dirt. After the game they usually go out and do their drugs, steroids, or whatever it is that suits their fancy; and off to the next town to play yet another game so that people can act all pissed off about a play that they do not like and cause a man to hit some bitch with a chair.

I have a great idea here. Let’s take the money you dumb asses spend watching your beloved games and pay some scientists to cure cancer or give MVP to the fuck who cures AIDs. Do you not think that we would lure more minds towards these fields if there was very strong incentive to do so and to research these things? Naw, fuck it… you guys are right lets watch some morons run around the bases and make 10 million a year that’s way more fun.

Going back to my poor blogging habits – I am going to do some fill in here. If you get lost it is not my fuckin problemo! The main reason I started writing a blog was to get back the feel for writing a story and try to make something comprehensible out of it. I really did not care for grammar and was more into the ideology of getting the plot across and getting my few chuckles, or roll of the eyes from the audience. My next step was to take the funniest of the few and to go do improv at the local comedy club one night – It is something I have always wanted to do just one time; to say I had. Somehow all that got fucked up and I started getting a couple of readers and I began to write for them (you)…. Shit changes I was not writing for myself anymore. It became work. I also have to throw in the vague “I met a girl on here” thoroughfare as well, and in this I am a bit busier than I was when this all started out. Come to think of it I have decided to move to another Goddamn country for Christ’s Sake! All of this excitement came from wanting to do stand-up comedy one night? I am going to have to say, “Yes”. There is no other way to explain any of it except to say that whenever the Spirit calls I let it lead the way and do what I am told to do.

Basically that bit of rambling on was to say that I am going to go back to writing for myself. I hope you stick around and I give you a little off the cuff enjoyment now and again, but if I do not and you take your leave I’ll hand your coat and hat to you on the way out into the cold night air and wish you Godspeed in all future journeys.

What else is new with ole Seek?

Sold my house today.

I went to court on Monday and let the judge have my 2 cents on what I thought of the legal system – concerning child welfare - here in Oklahoma (story for another time).

4 weeks and no cigarettes yet (Fuck man quitting cold turkey is a pain in the ass)

Moved in with the parental units until I head off into the land Down under. Pretty much sucks ass to have to do what they say. (Why is it parents still think of you as 12 years old even though you are an adult?)

Guess that wraps it up for now.




9 Comments:

At 28 October, 2004 04:13, Blogger Trashman said...

“Why Seeker old chap I do think you are correct and what an excellent choice in word usage kudos to you!”
I still want to be Secretary of the Treasury.

 
At 28 October, 2004 04:58, Blogger Seeker said...

sounds good man you can have that title =)

 
At 28 October, 2004 06:53, Blogger Zelda said...

Seeker, old chap, you are one bitter man if you can't get a little beer drinkin' pleasure out of baseball.

Oh, and how do you know you only have 95 and counting days until you are sexually satisfied in a perverted way?

 
At 28 October, 2004 07:12, Blogger Seeker said...

Zelda ~ It makes me tired watching those dumbasses in their tights running in circles and running into walls.

The reason I know is because the punanny has ben preordained hahahahahahaha!

 
At 28 October, 2004 07:56, Blogger Celti said...

Hearty congratulations on selling your domicile and on quitting smoking! Woo Hoo!

(pssst...I agree with you about baseball, too. zzzzzzzzzzz)

 
At 28 October, 2004 12:48, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Why did you bury the Terrorism post duuuuuuuuudee!! Well, you the shizznet man.

 
At 28 October, 2004 17:47, Blogger Tsarina said...

I say, "Kudos to you for having the balls to move back in with the 'rents". If I did that, you'd be watching us on an episode of Cops!

 
At 28 October, 2004 18:20, Blogger Seeker said...

Tsarina ~ I am a POW in war time I must survive

Inanna ~ If you had botherred to read my posting I explained I do not write for you I write for myself. If I have 42 posts in one day thenread what you wish and let all the others fall away.

Celti ~ Thanks!

 
At 28 October, 2004 23:15, Blogger Zelda said...

I heard acupuncture helps with quitting smoking. I don't know the mechanism behind why it works...something about a feedback loop or endorphin release or something....I don't remember. Anyways, I do personally know of a couple of people that have quit smoking because of it. They said it made it a little easier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home